fueler

democrats..2008 to 2013

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1kuTG19Cu_Q&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D1kuTG19Cu_Q

now, im sure this has been brought up here before..but given the soon to be debt ceiling clusterfuck, how can anybody defend and or support a president that pulls this sort of shit?

It really is sad how out of touch the general population is with who, what and why our nation is the way it is these days. If a small portion of truth made it to the the evening network news everyday...things might be different.

edit: and lets also not forget that he as a Senator voted to NOT INCREASE THE DEBT CEILING!
Hypocrisy at its finest!
what!?

About 48 or 49% of American patriots are asking the same questions. How in the hell did this happen? What in the hell can we do about it?

Prepare for SHTF.

God's judgment is on our land. We are paying the price for progressive liberalism. If you haven't already done so, read The Harbinger by Jonathan Cahn.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

but given the soon to be debt ceiling clusterfuck, how can anybody defend and or support a president that pulls this sort of shit?

The same way that the other party could support their own clusterfuck 2000-2008.

By that I mean that no, I'm not happy with this (at all), but it's not the sum total of my opinion.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

fueler

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1kuTG19Cu_Q&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D1kuTG19Cu_Q

now, im sure this has been brought up here before..but given the soon to be debt ceiling clusterfuck, how can anybody defend and or support a president that pulls this sort of shit?

It really is sad how out of touch the general population is with who, what and why our nation is the way it is these days. If a small portion of truth made it to the the evening network news everyday...things might be different.

edit: and lets also not forget that he as a Senator voted to NOT INCREASE THE DEBT CEILING!
Hypocrisy at its finest!

Ever think he wants the country to default, and has wet dreams of "ruling" the American people with executive orders and marshal law? Those that nurtured and groomed barack Hussein Obama for this day are wetting their pants right now as their protégé speaks.
Do your part for global warming: ban beans and hold all popcorn farts.

wmw999

but given the soon to be debt ceiling clusterfuck, how can anybody defend and or support a president that pulls this sort of shit?

The same way that the other party could support their own clusterfuck 2000-2008.

By that I mean that no, I'm not happy with this (at all), but it's not the sum total of my opinion.

Wendy P.

Another debt ceiling cluster
Like this is something new

Everyone here might want to google this political fight as is has happened over many decades

And if we do not raise it, we will NOT go into default

this is a manufactured crisis by BOTH sides

keeps the party fights going and in the end the congress critters find a way to get and spend more money

We need to stop fighting each other and take the battle to where it belongs
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln