rushmc

I was just told I am a right wing extremeist

quade

Here's the thing, Marc, I can't recall you posting about anything without it being viewed through the left vs right lens. Anything. I'm sure you have, but it seems as if every post you make is about some right vs left issue.

Take a break. Go see a movie. A concert. A museum. Have a meal with a friend. Fuck. Talk about boobies. Tell me what your favorite Scotch is.

There's a whole world out there.

Mmmmmm Scotch
18 year old Glenmorangie singe malt

Been 10 years since I bought a bottle since it last cost me $90
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Let me also make it more clear to you by having you do a small comparison. Go to your profile page and look at your most recent threads started. Then look at some other people's.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

quade

Let me also make it more clear to you by having you do a small comparison. Go to your profile page and look at your most recent threads started. Then look at some other people's.

Paul

I dont care

It is why I come here

It's Speakers corner
I am not here to make you happy
Abraham Lincoln

Your "Blah blah blah" response doesn't conceal the hypocrisy of someone who claims to be for less government intervention, but then wants the government to control womens' reproductive organs.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

Your "Blah blah blah" response doesn't conceal the hypocrisy of someone who claims to be for less government intervention, but then wants the government to control womens' reproductive organs.

Are you serious, you do recognize that a person can be pro-life without being anti-abortion. Wanting a smaller, less intrusive government, and being pro-life doesn't make one a hypocrite anymore than being pro-choice makes a person pro-murder. Do you ever add anything of value to these threads, or is the constant drivel the best we can hope for?
Dudeist Skydiver #0511

Hjeada

Are you serious, you do recognize that a person can be pro-life without being anti-abortion.

It may be possible, but the general desire of pro-lifers (and stated clearly by marc) is to severely restrict the ability of everyone to be able to get an abortion. Which translates to "anti abortion."

kallend

I KNEW you would not have a responce

:D
Abraham Lincoln

Wow BikerBabe, that was most arrogant post I have ever read in SC.... You pretend like this is a settled issue among scholars...

he is contradicting his own beliefs and betraying a belief in objective moral statements.

implying that there is some sort of set of objective moral statements. Ignoring historical context. And being unable to apply any of this to real world.

No go back to your philosophy 101 course and let the partisans argue issues in black in white.

hey at least you read it. well the second one. Obviously you didn't read my first post where I said morality has been the subject of debate since the advent of written history, probably before. But that's cool, no one really reads anything more than 3 lines in this place, so I get it.

Anywhodeledoodle,

the logical fallacy is this: You claim there are no objective moral truths. So if there are no moral absolutes, then your claim (by your own definition!) cannot be absolute, either. Meaning, of course that there are moral absolutes.

Conversely, your claim can be seen, in itself, as an absolute, thus contradicting yourself immediately.

Logically speaking, relativism doesn't hold up. DUCY?

It's not arrogance, unless you consider cold logic to be arrogant.
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

rushmc

And your reading comprehension sucks too.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

And your reading comprehension sucks too.

Back to you
You call this a right

It is limited like you claim all other rights to be?

Or are you hypocritical in this regard

In any event
You confuse societal acceptance with what is right, so you can justify the murder of the unborn

Either way, you pick
Abraham Lincoln

kallend

Lame attempt to justify your hypocrisy.

it is a limited right like the rest you claim are?
Or are you just trying to absolve yourself of your killing of the unborn position?

Which is it John

If it is not a right I am not being hyporcitical
If it is a right is it limited?

Man up dude
Abraham Lincoln