ryoder

Lawmakers in Uruguay Vote to Legalize Marijuana

Gravitymaster

************Good to see you have figured out why you need to self-medicate yourself. One day your worthless, pothead friends will figure it out too.

That doesn't even make sense.

One day my worthless pothead friends will figure out they smoke joints to relax?

What will happen once they figure that out?

They will move to Uruguay? :S

We can only hope. :ph34r:

So I was reading it correctly.

Yep, doesn't make any sort of sense.

How would worthless potheads afford to move abroad and live in Uruguay? They spend all their government money on drugs.

Furthermore, why would worthless potheads want to move to a country that doesn't take care of them like they can suck off the teat of the good sober taxpayer (you) here in MURICA?

Additionally, most potheads I know, already know smoking pot is relaxing and have not really mentioned a desire to live in Uruguay.

Finally, why would potheads want to move to a country that doesn't have fast food, delivery pizza, and cheetos?

Partially correct. Did you know that there are people who know how to relax without drugging themselves up? It's called learning to deal with things instead of hiding in a bottle or in a puff of smoke.

Oh, the walls we build!!

Yea but we aren't talking about them.....we are talking about people who smoke joints to relax.....

They for all the above mentioned reasons, have 0 incentive to move to Uruguay.

Now of course the vast majority of pot smokers do have jobs, and pay taxes, and contribute just as much as the average non-pot smoking Joe. But if we wanted to let you live in your dream world of them all being useless, there is still no incentive for them to move....

You make no sense.

You are probably a real bummer to hang around, hence why you have no friends who have ever had a beer or smoked a joint.

I drink, and smoke pot. Whether or not I drain society doesn't really concern me....but I do know I have plenty of friends who don't do either, they don't seem any worse for wear doing their thing while I do mine and we enjoy each others company. Maybe try taking the stick out of your butt and relaxing using whatever non drinking and smoking means you employ will help you make more friends.

Bignugget

***************Good to see you have figured out why you need to self-medicate yourself. One day your worthless, pothead friends will figure it out too.

That doesn't even make sense.

One day my worthless pothead friends will figure out they smoke joints to relax?

What will happen once they figure that out?

They will move to Uruguay? :S

We can only hope. :ph34r:

So I was reading it correctly.

Yep, doesn't make any sort of sense.

How would worthless potheads afford to move abroad and live in Uruguay? They spend all their government money on drugs.

Furthermore, why would worthless potheads want to move to a country that doesn't take care of them like they can suck off the teat of the good sober taxpayer (you) here in MURICA?

Additionally, most potheads I know, already know smoking pot is relaxing and have not really mentioned a desire to live in Uruguay.

Finally, why would potheads want to move to a country that doesn't have fast food, delivery pizza, and cheetos?

Partially correct. Did you know that there are people who know how to relax without drugging themselves up? It's called learning to deal with things instead of hiding in a bottle or in a puff of smoke.

Oh, the walls we build!!

Yea but we aren't talking about them.....we are talking about people who smoke joints to relax.....

They for all the above mentioned reasons, have 0 incentive to move to Uruguay.

Now of course the vast majority of pot smokers do have jobs, and pay taxes, and contribute just as much as the average non-pot smoking Joe. But if we wanted to let you live in your dream world of them all being useless, there is still no incentive for them to move....

You make no sense.

You are probably a real bummer to hang around, hence why you have no friends who have ever had a beer or smoked a joint.

I drink, and smoke pot. Whether or not I drain society doesn't really concern me....but I do know I have plenty of friends who don't do either, they don't seem any worse for wear doing their thing while I do mine and we enjoy each others company. Maybe try taking the stick out of your butt and relaxing using whatever non drinking and smoking means you employ will help you make more friends.

I suspect that within the next 10 years, you will in some type of drug rehab. It's obvious you don't know, what you don't know.

Gravitymaster

I suspect that within the next 10 years, you will in some type of drug rehab. It's obvious you don't know, what you don't know.

That sounds like a personal attack to me.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

ryoder

I think he has had some personal bad experiences, perhaps with his parents or other family.

I am not offended by him.

Judgmental people exist I don't worry about them, it often stems from personal issues they carry around. I find my energy better spent with friends and family who enjoy my company....whether I smoke a joint and drink a beer, or not....whether they do....or don't...

He resorts to those tactics because his original premise makes no sense.

Pot smokers will never have an incentive to move to Uruguay from the United States.

Bignugget

I think he has had some personal bad experiences, perhaps with his parents or other family.

I am not offended by him.

Judgmental people exist I don't worry about them, it often stems from personal issues they carry around. I find my energy better spent with friends and family who enjoy my company....whether I smoke a joint and drink a beer, or not....whether they do....or don't...

He resorts to those tactics because his original premise makes no sense.

Pot smokers will never have an incentive to move to Uruguay from the United States.

For someone who goes around telling people they have sticks up their ass and accusing them of being judgemental, you sure need to look in the mirror. My original post was just a joke but look where you took it.

What does this even mean!?

I've yet to meet anyone on this planet who self medicates for no reason. My pops has a reason for his insulin. The neighbor has a reason for his Tylenol. My sister has a reason for her birth control. The junkie even has a reason for the needle is in his arm. My dog even has a reason for his heartworm!

Everyone's reasons are different. Be proud of that. And be thankful you luckily don't have a need to self medicate, yet... Christ, you're being equally as harsh as the jerk that pushed the mentally unstable, wheel-chair-bound fella down a flight of stairs.

Gravitymaster

Projecting again I see. I don't hang out with Drunks or Potheads sorry.

so you don't actually skydive?

Do you think all skydivers are drunks and potheads?

It was a joke, but I now feel the need to draw a Venn diagram...
"What if there were no hypothetical questions?"

Gravitymaster

I know this will come as a surprise to you, but not everyone who drinks is a drunk. However, everyone who smokes pot is a pothead. If you need an explanation of the difference, just ask and I'll break it down for you.

Oh yes, please explain why everyone who smokes pot 'needs to self-medicate' while people that drink just drink. I'm ready for a good laugh!
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Gravitymaster

************Good to see you have figured out why you need to self-medicate yourself. One day your worthless, pothead friends will figure it out too.

It's good to see you never miss an opportunity to be nice.

Do you lecture your own worthless, drunken friends about their pointless need to have a beer after work or a glass of wine with dinner?

Projecting again I see. I don't hang out with Drunks or Potheads sorry.

You don't hang out with anyone that drinks?

Do you live with a puritan sect or do you simply not have any friends?

I know this will come as a surprise to you, but not everyone who drinks is a drunk. However, everyone who smokes pot is a pothead. If you need an explanation of the difference, just ask and I'll break it down for you.
Go ahead. Break it down. Because from where I stand it sounds an awful lot like you are just being judgmental.
Why drive myself crazy trying to be normal, when I am already at crazy?

I'd like to hear this as well... New Thread though.

dmcoco84

Simple, many people who drink are capable of doing so without getting drunk. However, anyone who smokes pot, only does so to get stoned.

Thus everyone who drinks is not a drunk, but everyone who smokes pot is a pot head.

jakee

***I know this will come as a surprise to you, but not everyone who drinks is a drunk. However, everyone who smokes pot is a pothead. If you need an explanation of the difference, just ask and I'll break it down for you.

Oh yes, please explain why everyone who smokes pot 'needs to self-medicate' while people that drink just drink. I'm ready for a good laugh!

Not even close to what I said, but I will refrain from answering as to do so would only evoke another stupid question.

Here's a hint: Drinking AND using drugs are both self-medicating. However, like most things the consequences are measured in degrees.

Gravitymaster

Simple, many people who drink are capable of doing so without getting drunk. However, anyone who smokes pot, only does so to get stoned.

Thus everyone who drinks is not a drunk, but everyone who smokes pot is a pot head.

Lol @ you.

"Simple, many people who drink are capable of doing so without getting drunk. However, anyone who smokes pot, only does so to get stoned."

Those are not the same thing.

Let me try and help you at least phrase your nonsense correctly.

'Simple, many people who drink are capable of doing so without getting drunk. However, no one is capable of smoking pot without getting high'

That would at least be a valid comparison... you know apples to apples....of course how you would judge 'drunk' and 'high' would be up for discussion.

But you aren't even capable of making an accurate comparison when you are sober.....:S

Gravitymaster

anyone who smokes pot, only does so to get stoned.

This is one of the most ignorant, asinine, and outrageous statements I've ever heard in my life. You must be one healthy SOB!

With 66 canibinoids that have been proven to prevent, cure, or make tolerable 140+ diseases, infections, and mental disorders - you have not a clue what you're talking about.

Be thankful you don't have MS, HIV, AIDS, depression, high blood pressure, low blood pressure, high cholesterol, anxiety, chronic pain, glaucoma, etc etc..

Who do you work for? It sounds like your dangling from Deputy Director Robert Mueller's (or equivalent) ballsack.

Gravitymaster

Do you differentiate "buzzed" from "drunk"?

Gravitymaster

Aah. So you you have a need to making sweeping generalizations without looking at all the facts. That is fair. Carry on.

Bignugget

anyone who smokes pot, only does so to get stoned.

Like this chick

"Marijuana stops child's severe seizures"

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/08/07/health/charlotte-child-medical-marijuana/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

Fuckin potheads.

Ill await your super intelligent retort.
Well obviously that 5 year old girl is nothing but a lazy pot-head. Like pot will do anything for her except make her want to play video games and eat junk food.
(yes, sarcasm). Actually, because of pot, she will LIVE to play video games and eat junk food.

dmcoco84

It should be pointed out that in some people (like my lady) pot will actually CAUSE anxiety. She is normally a very level-headed, chill person, but this can make her feel completely stressed out. It is not the most common response, but it does happen. So if you are considering pot to help with these symptoms, I strongly suggest getting your research done first. Especially find a doctor who is knowledgeable with medicinal marijuana, its uses and benefits, and its side-effects. Not all doctors are amenable or friendly towards pot-use (it is a grey area most of them don't want to deal with) but there are some who will view it the same way they view any treatment: with objectivity, and with a desire to heal and help.

I have to say, it's very entertaining to watch all you "Tweekers" scramble to provide validation of your desire need to self-medicate.

Here's a question:

How many people in their 70's, do you know, who have an occasional alcoholic drink?
How many people in their 70's do you know, who smoke pot?

The small limited world of the Tweekers must be a really funny place to live. Thanks for the laughs.
:D:D:D

I really mean that! :P:P

Gravitymaster

I have to say, it's very entertaining to watch all you "Tweekers" scramble to provide validation of your desire need to self-medicate.

Here's a question:

How many people in their 70's, do you know, who have an occasional alcoholic drink?
How many people in their 70's do you know, who smoke pot?

The small limited world of the Tweekers must be a really funny place to live. Thanks for the laughs.
:D:D:D

I really mean that! :P:P

So now you are simply trolling :)
I know people in their 70's who are occasional drinkers and who are occasional pot-smokers too.
Oh and good job on the insults. Keep it up! I can't wait to hear more!