robinheid

Heads up on pilot harassment and warrantless searches by the feds

Andy9o8

Nobody who is a moderate swing vote in an election year cares. And they're the ones who will decide the 2014 and 2016 elections.:P

:)That's a good boy.

You get really fun to read when your chosen one looks stupid or (more to the point) criminal:D
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

Nobody who is a moderate swing vote in an election year cares. And they're the ones who will decide the 2014 and 2016 elections.:P

You get really fun to read when your chosen one looks stupid or (more to the point) criminal:D

PATRIOT Act of 2001 is an Act of the U.S. Congress that was signed into law by President George W. Bush on October 26, 2001. Some of us recognized its inevitable consequences. I don't recall that you opposed it then, however.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

************Not exactly the land of the free any more.

More details here.

:(

PATRIOT Act of 2001 is an Act of the U.S. Congress that was signed into law by President George W. Bush on October 26, 2001. Did you oppose it then?

Not really however
It is now known that this admin has gone past the level of data mining that the bill laid out

This assurtion has been made by the author of the bill

In hind sight, I should have known that this power would be abused

Had it not been Obama it would have been Romney
This is the nature of the beast

They cant help themselves
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

***************Not exactly the land of the free any more.

More details here.

PATRIOT Act of 2001 is an Act of the U.S. Congress that was signed into law by President George W. Bush on October 26, 2001. Did you oppose it then?

Not really ...

Quite. Yet its consequences were inevitable. Pity you didn't see that when you were defending it.

kallend

******************Not exactly the land of the free any more.

More details here.

Not really ...

Quite. Yet its consequences were inevitable. Pity you didn't see that when you were defending it.

Nice cut n paste

I guess honesty is not as important to some people
Abraham Lincoln

Gravitymaster

I don't recall you opposing the first traffic light. Now look what's happened. Think of all the gasoline and productivity that's been lost. Why oh, why didn't you see this coming?

Maybe because it was decades before I was born:P

On 10 December 1868, the first traffic lights were installed outside the British Houses of Parliament in London, to control the traffic in Bridge Street, Great George Street and Parliament Street. They were promoted by the railway engineer J. P. Knight and constructed by the railway signal engineers of Saxby & Farmer. The design combined three semaphore arms with red and green gas lamps for night-time use, on a pillar, operated by a police constable. The gas lantern was turned with a lever at its base so that the appropriate light faced traffic.
Although it was said to be successful at controlling traffic, its operational life was brief. It exploded on 2 January 1869, as a result of a leak in one of the gas lines underneath the pavement, injuring or killing the policeman who was operating it. With doubts about its safety, the concept was abandoned until electric signals became available.
The first electric traffic light was developed in 1912 by Lester Wire, an American policeman of Salt Lake City, Utah, who also used red-green lights. On 5 August 1914, the American Traffic Signal Company installed a traffic signal system on the corner of East 105th Street and Euclid Avenue in Cleveland, Ohio. It had two colors, red and green, and a buzzer, based on the design of James Hoge, to provide a warning for color changes. The design by James Hoge allowed police and fire stations to control the signals in case of emergency. The first four-way, three-color traffic light was created by police officer William Potts in Detroit, Michigan in 1920. In 1922, T.E. Hayes patented his "Combination traffic guide and traffic regulating signal" (Patent # 1447659). Ashville, Ohio claims to be the location of the oldest working traffic light in the United States, used at an intersection of public roads until 1982 when it was moved to a local museum.

YOU, however, were around in October 2001 when GWB signed the "Patriot" Act.

kallend

***I don't recall you opposing the first traffic light. Now look what's happened. Think of all the gasoline and productivity that's been lost. Why oh, why didn't you see this coming?

Interesting to see that BDS is alive and well and that you continue to support an administration that has put the Patriot Act on steroids. You did support the "Current Administration" didn't you?

Or should I say "do currently support".

Gravitymaster

******I don't recall you opposing the first traffic light. Now look what's happened. Think of all the gasoline and productivity that's been lost. Why oh, why didn't you see this coming?

Interesting to see that BDS is alive and well and that you continue to support an administration that has put the Patriot Act on steroids. You did support the "Current Administration" didn't you?

Mostly I just oppose the GOP agenda.

Why don't YOU provide us a link to a post in which YOU went on record opposed to the Patriot Act.

kallend

*********I don't recall you opposing the first traffic light. Now look what's happened. Think of all the gasoline and productivity that's been lost. Why oh, why didn't you see this coming?

Why don't YOU provide us a link to a post in which YOU went on record opposed to the Patriot Act.

It's irrelevant. You are supporting an admin that has taken the Constitution and used it for toilet paper. I "hope" you are proud of the "change" that you currently support.

kallend

Why don't you provide a link to a post you made pre-Obama in which you came out against the "Patriot" Act.

As I already honestly stated, I did support most of the Patriot Act back then. As for pre-Obama?

:D:D

Your agrenda driven idealism is funny at best

Fact is Obama has extended what is happening beyond the scope of the bill

As I already stated it most likely was inevitable that this happened regardless of who is president

Funny
Now you are opposed to someone's opions or thoughts on something "evolving"

Well, not really funny[:/]
Abraham Lincoln

Gravitymaster

************I don't recall you opposing the first traffic light. Now look what's happened. Think of all the gasoline and productivity that's been lost. Why oh, why didn't you see this coming?

It's irrelevant. You are supporting an admin that has taken the Constitution and used it for toilet paper. I "hope" you are proud of the "change" that you currently support.

Translation - GM is NOT on record, pre Obama, as opposing the Patriot Act. Your faux outrage impresses not at all.

rushmc

Why don't you provide a link to a post you made pre-Obama in which you came out against the "Patriot" Act.

As I already honestly stated, I did support most of the Patriot Act back then.

[:/]

Well, when you sow the wind you reap the whirlwind (Hosea 8:7)

You have no right to complain.

kallend

***************I don't recall you opposing the first traffic light. Now look what's happened. Think of all the gasoline and productivity that's been lost. Why oh, why didn't you see this coming?

Translation - GM is NOT on record, pre Obama, as opposing the Patriot Act. Your faux outrage impresses not at all.

Translation-Kallend supports an Admin that uses the Constitution as toilet paper. Your faux attempts to blame Me and Bush do not impress at all. In fact, it's rather pathetic IMO.

Want to discuss Able Danger?

kallend

You think I will have to allow you to tell me what I have a right too????

WTF are you smoking??:D:D:D:D

Next

Do you think I care what you think?:D:D

Delusional at best:D

Whew dude

You must really think yourself important or something
:D
Abraham Lincoln

Gravitymaster

******************I don't recall you opposing the first traffic light. Now look what's happened. Think of all the gasoline and productivity that's been lost. Why oh, why didn't you see this coming?

Translation-Kallend supports an Admin that uses the Constitution as toilet paper. Your faux attempts to blame Me and Bush do not impress at all. In fact, it's rather pathetic IMO.

Nice attempt at deflection. I am on record in opposition to the Patriot Act in all its forms - unlike you.

rushmc

You think I will have to allow you to tell me what I have a right too????

WTF are you smoking??:D:D:D:D

Next

Do you think I care what you think?:D:D

Delusional at best:D

Whew dude

You must really think yourself important or something
:D

Did you write to your Congressperson stating your opposition to the Patriot Act?

Thought not.

You are reaping the whirlwind.

You were warned.

kallend

*********************I don't recall you opposing the first traffic light. Now look what's happened. Think of all the gasoline and productivity that's been lost. Why oh, why didn't you see this coming?

Nice attempt at deflection. I am on record in opposition to the Patriot Act in all its forms - unlike you.

You support your King, don't you? I haven't heard you speak out against him.

Now you are a mind reader

But you are right about one thing

We are getting what we voted for

TODAY

You were warned!

The most open and honest admin of all time

Think history will support this?:D:D

Abraham Lincoln