rushmc

School Obama's Daughters Attend Has 11 Armed Guards

But, before you go off course read.
The hypocrisy is delightful

Some interesting news has broken in the wake of the latest push for gun control by President Obama and Senate Democrats: Obama sends his kids to a school where armed guards are used as a matter of fact.

The school, Sidwell Friends School in Washington, DC, has 11 security officers and is seeking to hire a new police officer as we speak.

If you dismiss this by saying, "Of course they have armed guards -- they get Secret Service protection," then you've missed the larger point.

The larger point is that this is standard operating procedure for the school, period. And this is the reason people like NBC's David Gregory send their kids to Sidwell, they know their kids will be protected from the carnage that befell kids at a school where armed guards weren't used (and weren't even allowed).

Shame on President Obama for seeking more gun control and for trying to prevent the parents of other school children from doing what he has clearly done for his own. His children sit under the protection guns afford, while the children of regular Americans are sacrificed

Bolding and underlining mine

from biggovernment.com
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Every president's family is a target. Making an issue of this just shows the idiocy of your position.

I am glad I got the this quoted for you realized your screw up

Hell dude, I even gave a warning

:D
Abraham Lincoln

The school had the armed guards... BEFORE OBAMA"S kids went there.... The school is were RICH people send their kids to school..... ;)

Killler

Beautify ain't it?:D

And I even gave a warning
Abraham Lincoln

The school had the armed guards... BEFORE OBAMA"S kids went there.... The school is were RICH people send their kids to school..... ;)

Killler

Rich folks can pay for whatever they like. Lots of rich folks have bodyguards too. And if the guards were there before Obama's kids, then why mention Obama at all? Is your ODS playing up again?

Maybe the NRA will pay for armed guards at schools in poor neighborhoods. I'd agree to that.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

All that you need to do is take one or two cops off donut petrol and stick'em in the school building / grounds..

Added cost... ZERO....

killler..

So the loonies will then target donut shops!

Killler

Rich folks can pay for whatever they like. Lots of rich folks have bodyguards too. And if the guards were there before Obama's kids, then why mention Obama at all? Is your ODS playing up again?

Maybe the NRA will pay for armed guards at schools in poor neighborhoods. I'd agree to that.

Cool

So we all now know you think rich people deserve more
But
Then you want them taxed more

Wow, you are really in conflict with yourself

As for the Obama kids, that was in the article

But your narrow focus and not reading the post completely, (even when warned) demonstrates laziness and blind support for a President

ODS is evident here, but not by me.
Abraham Lincoln

Killler

Cool

So we all now know you think rich people deserve more

You really need to take lessons in logic and in reading comprehension.

All I know is that when or if someone goes nuts at " YOUR " work place or school. As you cower in fear hiding in a closet, you will want a gun...;) Well you wait for a good guy with a gun to come save your ass....

Killler....

Apparently you know very little, KILLLER.

All I know is that when or if someone goes nuts at " YOUR " work place or school. As you cower in fear hiding in a closet, you will want a gun...;) Well you wait for a good guy with a gun to come save your ass....

Killler....

Apparently you know very little, KILLLER.

So you are a armed person with a CWP and keep a loaded firearm at the ready ? Or you'll walk up to the nutter and talk to him? ;) OR... Please tell us how you will deal with a nutter with a gun trying to kill you and your loved ones...

Killler

So let me get this straight.

The following post is from you, who continually preachers about people whining about pay more taxes. And then you turn around and bitch about an added cost to protect our children yet support dollars the gov spends on failures like Solindra? Really?/

Know this as well. If you should ever come up with a WORKABLE solution to loonies with guns, one that does not trample all over a right, I will step up and pay my taxes

But it is becoming very obvious that you are not interested in workable solutions, you still just wish to ban guns from everyone but yourself

Sweet irony. Very sweet indead
Abraham Lincoln

Marc, that was almost too easy. Still, nice job.

Ya

The knee jerk reaction (without reading) had to nearly dislocate a hip[:/]

I really get a kick out of the complaining about the money. When he is a big one to bitch about others complaining about paying taxes
Abraham Lincoln

All that you need to do is take one or two cops off donut petrol and stick'em in the school building / grounds..

Added cost... ZERO....

killler..

How did that armed guard at Columbine work out for you?

So you go to absolutes to make a point?

Fail

How are drunk driving laws working out for you?
Abraham Lincoln

Added cost... ZERO....

killler..

So the loonies will then target donut shops!

but think of the children!!! :S
--
Rob

I think he was not on duty at the school when it started... Have heard he was eating lunch... Was called by a custodian to the rear of the school and did in fact return fire with the gunman... The guard (sheriff deputy) gun jammed during the gun fight.. The loss of life was much lower and ended sooner according to police..
http://www.examiner.com/article/fact-check-columbine-high-s-armed-guard-saved-student-lives

killler

Your complete lack of reading comprehension and logical analysis is indeed an indictment of the school system where you were educated.

It is a little early in the thread to resort to insults dont you think?

So, back to taxing, why it is you dont want to pay your fair share to protect the children?

Seems you have selective taxation and tax support issues

Again

Why are you whining about paying to protect our children?

I am willing
Abraham Lincoln

Your complete lack of reading comprehension and logical analysis is indeed an indictment of the school system where you were educated.

It is a little early in the thread to resort to insults dont you think?

So, back to taxing, why it is you dont want to pay your fair share to protect the children?

Seems you have selective taxation and tax support issues

Again

Why are you whining about paying to protect our children?

I am willing

I pay plenty of tax, probably a lot more than you. However, consider this a user fee: gun users should pay the cost of protecting the public from guns.

Tell me of one mass shooting perpetrated by a non gun user.