RonD1120

More on BHO & Benghazi

RonD1120

******The topic is BHO and Benghazi. Please try to focus.

And your (lack of) credibility and objectivity enters into the evaluation of your opinion on the topic.

That statement is true only to you and your kind.

Ever notice that to those on the left, your level of objectivity and education is based on how often we agree with them?

:D
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

One coming from you ass being handed to you

How?

Ron does have an imaginary friend, is not himself imaginary, and did by his own admission ingest too many chemicals in his youth.

I'm not exactly sure where you're getting the smackdown from...
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

kallend

Clearly you ingested too many chemicals in your earlier years.

You are a Freak Brother. Tell us about your chemical dalliances.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

rushmc

*********The topic is BHO and Benghazi. Please try to focus.

And your (lack of) credibility and objectivity enters into the evaluation of your opinion on the topic.

Ever notice that to those on the left, your level of objectivity and education is based on how often we agree with them?

Kallend is amusing in the fact that for over four years his retorts follow the same theme. Namely, since I am a Christian I therefore believe in something not real. Secondly, I lack cognitive abilities and suffer cognitive dissonance.

Of course, he is not alone in those personal attacks. There are several other mini-minded, myopic, unimaginative posters for whom right brain creativity is down right frightening.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

************The topic is BHO and Benghazi. Please try to focus.

Kallend is amusing in the fact that for over four years his retorts follow the same theme. Namely, since I am a Christian I therefore believe in something not real. Secondly, I lack cognitive abilities and suffer cognitive dissonance.

Of course, he is not alone in those personal attacks. There are several other mini-minded, myopic, unimaginative posters for whom right brain creativity is down right frightening.

Amusing?

He is a teacher

Nuff said
Abraham Lincoln

matthewcline

Do you have proof that it was a deliberate lie?
It seems to me that all your poster boys were in on the decision too.

Oh, I think there's no problem proving it was a deliberate lie. And yes, the Democrats in the Intelligence subcommittees knew it was made to sell the war to the public.

And of course the "Lie" is used today as a reason to be in league with Syria, since the current admin is concerned about the WMD's there, some they got from, wait what, Iraq? Really? odd I thought...

Matt

That is IMPOSSIBLE - Iraq didn't have any WMDs.>:( Ask ANY liberal . . . except the ones, like Kerry, who gave a speech detailing how they needed to rid the world of WMDs in Iraq.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

So you can understand why some people laugh at you and your insistence that anyone not in your part of the political spectrum is an adolescent thinker not capable of operating on the same level as a proper grown-up like yourself?

Amusing?

He is a teacher

Nuff said

Really? personal dislike aside surely you must admit that by all accounts Kallend is an excellent teacher who works in a field where success or failure is almost entirely objective and immune from any political leanings?

And on the flip side, I wonder if you're bothered by someone as belligerently partisan as Ron being in a postion of influence as a mental health worker, or is it just liberals you worry about?

jakee

So you can understand why some people laugh at you and your insistence that anyone not in your part of the political spectrum is an adolescent thinker not capable of operating on the same level as a proper grown-up like yourself?

Please tell me you see how this could be applied to the guy you're defending as easily as the guy you're arguing against.
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

RonD1120

Ethanol and the occasional aspirin.

Nothing hallucinogenic, or that makes me have imaginary friends.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

rushmc

:D:D
Oh now heres a retort:D

I'm not the one with the imaginary friend, nor did I ingest too many psychoactive chemicals in my youth (or since).

jakee

Amusing?

He is a teacher

Nuff said

Really? personal dislike aside surely you must admit that by all accounts Kallend is an excellent teacher who works in a field where success or failure is almost entirely objective and immune from any political leanings?

And on the flip side, I wonder if you're bothered by someone as belligerently partisan as Ron being in a postion of influence as a mental health worker, or is it just liberals you worry about?

Dude
There are plenty of examples of college profs in the sciences going belligerantly political so....

As for John
I know he is highly regarded where he works and by his students

And, I find it funny that you see Ron as being politically belligerant

I see you that way however;)
Abraham Lincoln

kallend

I'm not the one with the imaginary friend, nor did I ingest too many psychoactive chemicals in my youth (or since).

but you insult one's beleifs as if you do and have and do
Abraham Lincoln

Kennedy

Please tell me you see how this could be applied to the guy you're defending as easily as the guy you're arguing against.

As far as I'm aware Ron is the only person here who has flat out stated that absolutely everyone on the other side of centre is a juvenile idiot.

jakee

And, I find it funny that you see Ron as being politically belligerant

I would find it unbelievable if you claimed he wasn't.

I find it unbelieveable that you don't see yourself that way
Abraham Lincoln

jakee

As far as I'm aware Ron is the only person here who has flat out stated that absolutely everyone on the other side of centre is a juvenile idiot.

Do you read Quade's posts?
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

You write as though you think all beliefs are equally valid. Would you feel the same about someone who believes in Zeus? Ghosts? Fairies at the bottom of the garden?

jakee

I understand there are low information adolescent voters. That is a given and is irritating but not worth much mental energy.

jakee

If you knew anything about professional counseling you would know that political partisan ship or spiritual belief does not come into play in a client/counselor relationship.

jakee

That is not true. I have adamantly stated that rebellion is adolescent behavior. There is a difference. It is not a measure of central tendency.

kallend

That is funny. If Roger Nelson was still alive I suspect he would ask you to surrender your number.
Because you are not a qualified FB.

RonD1120

That is funny. If Roger Nelson was still alive I suspect he would ask you to surrender your number.
Because you are not a qualified FB.

Your suspicions are, as usual, way off the mark.

kallend

You write as though you think all beliefs are equally valid. Would you feel the same about someone who believes in Zeus? Ghosts? Fairies at the bottom of the garden?

Cant stand the heat
Get out of the frying pan

Abraham Lincoln