RonD1120

More on BHO & Benghazi

It saddens me that this is getting little to no coverage nor discussion.
When people are more concerned with voting for someone because they will provide access to free meds vs. real issues and Americans dying at the hands of religious zealots....it's just fucking embarrassing.
[:/]

I've reached the point where my anger is coming to the surface. It is creating the same anger issues once associated with the Vietnam POW/MIA's.

As well it should, even if it's too little, and way too late. Too bad your rage didn't surface at Bush-II for murdering - murdering! - over 3,000 American service-people in the sands of Iraq, for no good reason other than to show the world that he's tougher than his daddy. At least Clinton only murdered Vince Foster.

It is BHO's position of the anti-neocolonialism.

As opposed to your (and Sundevil's and other paleoconservative's) preference for neo-colonialism? Some people can never have enough wars, especially if you don't have to do any of the fighting.

Don

Obama was in favor of war, when it was war against the leaders of Egypt and Libya, as they were pro-Western.

Obama was in favor of the war in Afghanistan.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

It saddens me that this is getting little to no coverage nor discussion.
When people are more concerned with voting for someone because they will provide access to free meds vs. real issues and Americans dying at the hands of religious zealots....it's just fucking embarrassing.
[:/]

I've reached the point where my anger is coming to the surface. It is creating the same anger issues once associated with the Vietnam POW/MIA's.

As well it should, even if it's too little, and way too late. Too bad your rage didn't surface at Bush-II for murdering - murdering! - over 3,000 American service-people in the sands of Iraq, for no good reason other than to show the world that he's tougher than his daddy. At least Clinton only murdered Vince Foster.

The president before Bush thought he had WMD, as did Kerry and Gore, and a whole lot of the Democratic Congress. The Russians were also convinced, despite the conflicting info. SH wanted the rest of the world to believe it, and created the intelligence that indicated that. SH even believed he had WMD, as his generals were too afraid to tell him that they hadn't been successful at obeying orders to make them.

We were already at war with SH. He would shoot at our planes, we would shoot back. Do you think we should have just given up on the cease fire agreement? Some think that is what we should have done, just stop trying to enforce what stopped the first gulf war.

Even Obama admitted in his book that he assumed SH had weapons of mass destruction, which means that he didn't mind. Obama doesn't mind Iran or other countries having nuclear weapons, per his own words (previous, not what he now says).
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

Too bad your rage didn't surface at Bush-II for murdering - murdering! - over 3,000 American service-people in the sands of Iraq, for no good

Really...really?:S

Really, really. If I could indict the son of a bitch in a court of law for murder, I would.

One thing remains with me. My military friends respect(ed) President George W. Bush as well as his father. However, when Clinton or BHO are discussed there is no respect.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

My military friends respect(ed) President George W. Bush

Then they're fools.

I'll be sure to pass that along to my friend, a retired LTC from the USSF, a two tour Vietnam veteran, former intelligence officer and instructor from the war college. Just the other day we were discussing the lack of patriotism in the skydiving community. There seems to be a strong wussifluence.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

Then they're fools.

I'll be sure to pass that along to my friend, a retired LTC from the USSF, a two tour Vietnam veteran, former intelligence officer and instructor from the war college. Just the other day we were discussing the lack of patriotism in the skydiving community. There seems to be a strong wussifluence.

Ah, something else we learned from the Vietnam era: outing the fascists pigs for what they are (in this case, G. W. Bush and his chicken-hawk compadres), while often slandered as un-patriotic, is actually the height of true patriotism. Bill Clinton understood this. God, I love that man.

Then they're fools.

Ah, something else we learned from the Vietnam era: outing the fascists pigs for what they are (in this case, G. W. Bush and his chicken-hawk compadres), while often slandered as un-patriotic, is actually the height of true patriotism. Bill Clinton understood this. God, I love that man.

Kennedy and Johnson were fascist pigs?

I guarantee you won't say that to a veterans face!

I would.

The veterans are the ones who pay the worst price for the lies and warmongering of the "facist pigs".

And always have.

The "fascist pigs" send the soldier off to fight and die and often ignore and abandon them after they return.

I know a bunch of Viet Nam era vets. Many are very bitter at the way the public blamed them and treated them badly when they returned.
More are far, far more bitter and angry at the government that treated them as poker chips to be used and abandoned, both here at home and those left behind as MIA/POWs.

True patriotism is placing the country first.

Not the government.

There's a big difference.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

What you gain or prove from calling a veteran a fool to their face?

Veterans aren't stupid, thank God. Fortunately, they usually figure out that they're being used - abused, actually - as cannon fodder.

The Vietnam vets figured it out then: http://www.vvaw.org/

...and the Iraq vets figured it out, too: http://www.ivaw.org/

... as have the Afghanistan vets: http://www.ivaw.org/afghanistan-veterans-against-war-speaking-tour

What you gain or prove from calling a veteran a fool to their face?

Veterans aren't stupid, thank God. Fortunately, they usually figure out that they're being used - abused, actually - as cannon fodder.

The Vietnam vets figured it out then: http://www.vvaw.org/

...and the Iraq vets figured it out, too: http://www.ivaw.org/

... as have the Afghanistan vets: http://www.ivaw.org/afghanistan-veterans-against-war-speaking-tour

I don't see how these organizations excuse BHO for letting Americans die at Benghazi. He could have ordered Spectre Gunships; they were ready to go. He could have sent in a Marine Quick Reaction Force; they were standing by.

Jane Fonda, Walter Cronkite, Barrack Obama same same.

It's called "distraction". Many in the legal profession use it when they don't want to discuss the truth.

Yes, and Liberals in general.

More on the topic:

Why the CIA is Leaking Libya: A Time Line of Heroism

It's usually the New York Times leaking insider sourced stories. Generally, responsible, conservative sources never leak. But when it comes to Benghazi, it's Fox News and their sources seem to be top of the line, committed military people. Why is this? What's changed is that military people have had enough. They know true courage when they see it, and they will not let the light of heroes be hidden under a cloak of political spin.

http://www.nolanchart.com/article9928-why-the-cia-is-leaking-libya-a-time-line-of-heroism.html

ETA:

Benghazigate: Chapter Two

http://spectator.org/archives/2012/10/29/benghazigate-chapter-two