kallend

More foot in mouth for Gov. Etch a Sketch

First it was dumb comments about the London Olympics. Then we had his shoot first aim later comments on the Libya embassy. Now we have

“There are 47% of the people who will vote for the president no matter what. All right, there are 47% who are with him, who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe the government has a responsibility to care of them, who believe that they are entitled to healthcare, to food, to housing, to you name it,”
“That's an entitlement. And the government should give it to them. And they will vote for this president no matter what. … These are people who pay no income tax.

"My job is not to worry about those people, I'll never convince them they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives."

So Romney doesn't care about 47% of US voters.
They are tax dodgers. Funny coming from a guy who pays tax at a lower rate than most middle class Obama supporters.

Video available

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

First it was dumb comments about the London Olympics. Then we had his shoot first aim later comments on the Libya embassy. Now we have

“There are 47% of the people who will vote for the president no matter what. All right, there are 47% who are with him, who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe the government has a responsibility to care of them, who believe that they are entitled to healthcare, to food, to housing, to you name it,”
“That's an entitlement. And the government should give it to them. And they will vote for this president no matter what. … These are people who pay no income tax.

"My job is not to worry about those people, I'll never convince them they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives."

They are tax dodgers. Funny coming from a guy who pays tax at a lower rate than most middle class Obama supporters.

Video available

He said this not knowing that he was being recorded.

Video available

Obviously!:D

But we already know he's "not concerned about the poor".

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Video available

Obviously!:D

But we already know he's "not concerned about the poor".

How stupid can a presidential candidate be not to realize he is most likely being recorded? Anyone that stupid does not deserve the job.

Actually, I find a politician saying the truth very refreshing.

I wish he would say more of it

But, he will back walk this one

We need more comment about visiting the 57 states

More about corps men

You know, from Mr Teleprompter
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Surely he didn't mean to say those things.
:P

Just like his "you didn't build that" comment, apparently those who actually pay attention are not privy to the actual secretive meaning.

Stoopid humans. I'm thankful we're all perfect in here.
Nobody EVER speaks out in error.
Never.
:S

Video available

I don't know about you, but for me that makes it worse. Clearly the man is too stupid to realize that pretty much ALL comments made anywhere by him are being recorded. At the very least, he needs a security briefing about leaks . . . coming from his own mouth.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

No controversy.
Typical election.
Vote for the lesser of two evils.
We would be foolish to think they actually have the country at the top of their concerns.
If they did, perhaps they would be spending money like a drunken sailor just to get the job.

Nobody cares. It's about the economy.

It proves Romney's an idiot. If he claims that 47% of voters will vote for Obama no matter what, it then means that all Obama has to do is win 3% of the remaining 53%

Not quite...:D

You may wanna check your math.

...not to mention the whole popular vote problem. It would be like Déjà vu all over again.
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

Nobody cares. It's about the economy.

It proves Romney's an idiot. If he claims that 47% of voters will vote for Obama no matter what, it then means that all Obama has to do is win 3% of the remaining 53%

Nope, it shows he's smart enough to focus on those likely to vote for him. Elections have been about the middle for a long time. That's why voter ID laws have become so important regardless of attempts to obfuscate it's significance.

Personally I think it is far worse when the president does it, given the information he has access to.
Like promising a communist country he can do more for them after he's elected.

You may want to review some of the larger historical events of 1991.

Please show me the part where he says he doesn't care about them and that they are tax dodgers.

Please show me the part where he says he doesn't care about them and that they are tax dodgers.

Meh, his tale bearing capabilities are about as sharp as clalor's math skills.
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

>Nope, it shows he's smart enough to focus on those likely to vote for him.

Rich white religious heterosexual males? That demographic may not be enough to carry the election. (And about the only one he hasn't alienated so far.)

If people feel alienated because someone tells them to stand on their own 2 feet and to stop relying on government subsidies, then too bad for them. I don't know how much longer people think their dependency can go on. It's a shame we don't have more politicians willing to people the truth. The party is over. We are broke.

>If people feel alienated because someone tells them to stand on their own 2 feet and
>to stop relying on government subsidies, then too bad for them.

"If gays feel like they should have the same rights as anyone else, too bad for them."

"If women feel like they should have the right to decide what happens with their own bodies, then too bad for them."

At some point it just becomes "too bad for Romney." Looks like he's reached that point.

Aw, come on. You can do better than hat. You are equating rights guaranteed by the constitution to people who have no rightp to expect the rest of us to support them. For someone who supports national healthcare because it makes the freeloaders pay "their fair share" you sure do stop short of supporting individual responsibility.

I don't see how the rights of women and gays compares to emptying our treasury and then borrowing money to people who have developed a culture of dependency on government. Please explain that to me.

You do realize we are broke, don't you?

>I don't see how the rights of women and gays compares to emptying our treasury and
>then borrowing money to people who have developed a culture of dependency on
>government.

?? The three items you listed have nothing to do with each other - beyond Romney expressing his opposition to all three groups. As I said, I don't know if the remaining rich white older male heterosexuals will be sufficient to get him elected. Right now it looks like they're not.