kallend

Are you "middle income"

Defined this morning by Romney as making $200,000 to $250,000 a year (interviewed on Good Morning America)

The guy is totally out of touch.

you are not poor and you are not rich. thats how i heard it. he is NOT saying middle class.

you just hate the guy and only want to hear what you want. your no better than the people who do that exact same with our President. whats funny to me is you have no idea how YOU sound to a moderate person.
"The point is, I'm weird, but I never felt weird."
John Frusciante

Defined this morning by Romney as making $200,000 to $250,000 a year (interviewed on Good Morning America)

you are not poor and you are not rich. thats how i heard it. he is NOT saying middle class.

I didn't say "middle class" either. Reading problem this morning?

www.washingtonpost.com/national/romney-defines-middle-income-as-250k-and-below/2012/09/14/14b17e52-fe73-11e1-98c6-ec0a0a93f8eb_story.html

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Hah! "Middle income". Everyone knows those people are millionaires and/or billionaires.
Provoking a reaction isn't the same thing as saying something meaningful.
-Calvin

I didn't say "middle class" either. Reading problem this morning?

i guessed at your intent based on reading your previous posts. imo, your postings here are not diverse enough for me to confuse meanings. I interpreted his commments as described in my previous post. If i misread your intent, please explain then. what do you think he meant by middle income? and how does that make him out of touch.
John Frusciante

i guessed at your intent based on reading your previous posts. imo, your postings here are not diverse enough for me to confuse meanings. I interpreted his commments as described in my previous post. If i misread your intent, please explain then. what do you think he meant by middle income? and how does that make him out of touch.

You're wasting time trying to pin kallend down. I don't know if he read the story he linked earlier. You know, the story that contains the "President Barack Obama has defined 'middle class' as income up to $250,000 a year" quote.
-Calvin

what do you think he meant by middle income? and how does that make him out of touch.

I think he meant exactly what he said, someone making $200,000 to $250,000

He's out of touch because that is some 4-5 times higher than the median income in the USA.

Easy, really.

You're wasting time trying to pin kallend down. I don't know if he read the story he linked earlier. You know, the story that contains the "President Barack Obama has defined 'middle class' as income up to $250,000 a year" quote.

Apparently you can't tell the difference between

x
and

Math skills ARE important.:P

Also "class" "income".

Reading skills ARE important.

x
and

Also "class" "income".

"'Middle income is $200,000 to $250,000 and less,' Romney responded."

Sounds like x
-Calvin

what do you think he meant by middle income? and how does that make him out of touch.

I think he meant exactly what he said, someone making $200,000 to $250,000

He's out of touch because that is some 4-5 times higher than the median income in the USA.

Easy, really.

ok that is more clear. i understand your point.

i heard it differently. IMO, you heard it as out of touch based on your dislike of the man AND i firmly believe because your an engineer. your mind uses math as a precise science. im glad, because i like when my buildings not falling down. im a layperson with math and science and work in his industry. Math is more of an art than science to us. i also do not dislike the man. I heard it as in the middle of rich and poor.

or as you originally asked, i have a reading problem.
John Frusciante

x
and

Also "class" "income".

Sounds like x

OK, assuming the AP reporter got it wrong and you are correct, $8,000/year is middle income according to Mitt (8

please.

He was using the same 200k single, 250k household definition that Obama has proposed as the cutoff for a continuation of the Bush tax cuts.

x < 250

and

200 < x < 250

So Romney was using the same degree of mathematical precision as a certain physics professor and a current president I could name. I thought those standards would be good enough.

-Calvin

x < 250

and

200 < x < 250

My apologies, I (and Romney) was using the same degree of mathematical precision as a certain physics professor I could name. I thought those standards would be good enough.

OK, assuming the AP reporter got the quote wrong and that you are correct, income of $8,000/year is middle income according to Mitt (8 < 200).

He's still out of touch.

Damn. I hope I get a tax cut, then.

It would sure be nice to pay 13.9% like Romney.

Take a course in finance and accounting and then learn to invest. Do they offer those courses at your tech school?
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

Damn. I hope I get a tax cut, then.

It would sure be nice to pay 13.9% like Romney.

Take a course in finance and accounting and then learn to invest. Do they offer those courses at your tech school?

Of course, you have to HAVE something to invest. It's a tax break designed by and for the wealthy, passed by a government paid for by the wealthy.

x
and

Sounds like x

OK, assuming the AP reporter got it wrong and you are correct, $8,000/year is middle income according to Mitt (8

Apparently you can't spot the similarities between "x
There are plenty of valid differences in the platforms of Romney and Obama to allow voters to discriminate. This is not one of them.