JohnRich

Venezuela bans private gun ownership

Of course, I do. But rarely caring about their weapons Tongue

And disarmed as we are, we poor little Germans, I just do welcome every decision to ban weapons, wherever that country might be.

Funny considering you claimed to have bought a weapon illegally in Miami on one of your trips to the States.

Of course, I do. But rarely caring about their weapons Tongue

And disarmed as we are, we poor little Germans, I just do welcome every decision to ban weapons, wherever that country might be.

Funny considering you claimed to have bought a weapon illegally in Miami on one of your trips to the States.

Wow man, you are late with your discovery ... others have a better memory. You should arrange beforehand what to post ..... B|

But: I do not see a real connection with my post.

So, what has disarming one country to do with buying a weapon in another country (I have deliberately formulated simply) ?

dudeist skydiver # 3105

What I said: Disarmed. And your smart point is ....????
Unimpressed I do not see any point in your reply. Troll.

Your post is BS, just shooting from "the hip" w/o any background.

Try again.

Actually, he has a very good point. Germany is a prime example of how a bad Govt takes control and it leads to many innocent deaths.

Hitler could not have killed 6M Jews without having disarmed them first.

Wow man, you are late with your discovery ... others have a better memory. You should arrange beforehand what to post ..... Cool

No, I have no been on for a few days. I do remember you saying you bought a pistol while in Miami and that you claim that you only used a credit card for the process.

Which raises a few questions.

If you think guns in private hands are ban... Why did you buy one?

And if you think guns are only for hunting... Why did you buy a pistol?

But: I do not see a real connection with my post.

Well, it is really simple. You seem perfectly fine with OTHERS not being allowed guns. But you think YOU should be allowed. You think only YOU can safely own these items... It is called elitism. You only think YOUR level of comfort is allowed for all.

Plus, you have broken your own "rules" buy buying a handgun in the US while decrying the ability to do it.

But: I do not see a real connection with my post. So, what has disarming one country to do with buying a weapon in another country ?

It's about the hypocrisy of your positions:

You own firearms yourself, while saying that guns are bad for society.
You keep your firearms, but are happy to see others lose theirs.
You say you need firearms only for hunting, but then you buy a self defense pistol.
You're happy to see another country's citizens lose their right to own firearms, but you want to be able to travel to other countries and guy a firearm while visiting.

But: I do not see a real connection with my post. So, what has disarming one country to do with buying a weapon in another country ?

It's about the hypocrisy of your positions:

You own firearms yourself, while saying that guns are bad for society.
You keep your firearms, but are happy to see others lose theirs.
You say you need firearms only for hunting, but then you buy a self defense pistol.
You're happy to see another country's citizens lose their right to own firearms, but you want to be able to travel to other countries and guy a firearm while visiting.

JR, try to read.

Weapons for hunting (in my country) are OK for me.

Weapons for defense and for everybody (not only in my country) are not OK for me. Untrained gun owners are a danger for everybody.

Simple as that.

:|

dudeist skydiver # 3105

Weapons for hunting (in my country) are OK for me.

Weapons for defense and for everybody (not only in my country) are not OK for me. Untrained gun owners are a danger for everybody.

Simple as that.

Read: ME and people like ME and for MY reasons are fine... Anything else is not.

Please refer to:

http://jpfo.org/filegen-a-m/seven-vars-2.htm

The right of decent private citizens to personally possess, transport, and responsibly use arms without government interference is the ultimate freedom and the main pillar supporting all other liberties. Few cultures have allowed their general population access to weapons, the tools of power, to the same degree as the United States. Instead, most societies have restricted the keeping and bearing of arms to a select few power brokers and their agents, often resulting in oppression on a grand scale.

Despite a massive amount of historical evidence to the contrary, there is a substantial body of Americans, many occupying positions of influence, who contend that the abrogation of the Second Amendment is the quickest path to domestic tranquility. Since this is as absurd as advocating blood-letting as a cure for anemia, it would seem advisable to question the motives and mentalities of the gun control advocates themselves.

In my observation, weapon prohibitionists can be broken down into seven major categories. Even though their motives may vary they all pose a mortal threat to liberty.

ELITISTS:
Many of those in favor of oppressive firearms legislation are best classed as elitists. Elitists frequently identify with a peer group based on wealth, power, rank, social status, occupation, education, ethnic group, etc. and perceive themselves and their peers as inherently superior to and more responsible than the "common people", thus more deserving of certain rights. Since elitists practically consider those outside their class or caste as members of another species, that most anti-elitist list of laws, the Bill of Rights is viewed by them as anathema. Naturally, the Second Amendment is their first target as it serves as the supporting structure for the other nine amendments.

And

AUTHORITARIANS

Another type of individual who favors the restriction of private gun ownership is the authoritarian. Authoritarian personalities are characterized by their belief in unquestioning obedience to an authority figure or group and a disdain for individual freedom of action, expression, and judgement. Those with authoritarian personalities function well in symbiosis with elitists occupying positions of power. Because authoritarians repress their desires for autonomy they harbor a deep resentment toward free and independent thinkers. Of course authoritarians do not want firearms in the hands of the general population as this constitutes a major obstacle to fulfilling their pathological and obsessive desire to control people.

Now given the history of your country... One would think that you would understand the importance of liberty and the ability to defend yourself.... Yet for some reason Germain's have a trait that compels them to follow authority figures.... It is this reason that so many Germain's followed the rantings of Hitler and committed so many atrocities.

Instead of swearing never to put so much trust and faith in the Govt.... They instead have chosen to believe that the Govt will never again be so stupid and to willingly follow it again.

Americans just cannot comprehend how someone can trust that much in a Govt. (Although there are subsets of Americans that do exactly that, and I would theorize that in Germany there are some that do not walk lockstep with the general flow either).