Replacement post: Guys - Would you suck a dick for a million dollars?

I deleted my previous post to make it a poll.

My answer: Yes, but I wouldn't like it, and my own dick would likely retract up into my aorta, but still yes. Sorry - no "boobies" or "You're a homo" option:D

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

My first thought: no.

Second thought: BUT, if the million dollars was right there in my face, it might be tough to say no.

Third thought: BUT, if THEN the dick was right there in my face, it might be tough to say yes.

Elvisio "everyone has a price. Mine is, as yet, undetermined" Rodriguez

My first thought: no.

Second thought: BUT, if the million dollars was right there in my face, it might be tough to say no.

Third thought: BUT, if THEN the dick was right there in my face, it might be tough to say yes.

Elvisio "everyone has a price. Mine is, as yet, undetermined" Rodriguez

most answers are bullshit unless the cash and cock are out in view. Even JM has to have some price if it's not the cock of choice. Could be Dick Chaney with the million dollars.

I'm surprised anyone said yes without asking if you have to get the guy off. If so you're gonna have to put some real effort into it and at least look like you're enjoying it. Otherwise you just might end up sucking a dick for nothing :)

I think I was about 17, after playin' sideshow contortionist for two hours in the backseat of a '67 GTO
I dropped her off, kissed her good night and thought to myself...:)

...We ALL suck a little cock by proxy now and then! :$:ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~