Gravitymaster

Robber Picks Wrong Victim

I couldn't stop laughing when I read this story. Look at the picture of the "perp" after his robbery attempt. :D

http://www.suntimes.com/9261611-417/mugger-chooses-wrong-victim-mma-fighter.html

"Police say Miranda shot his own ankle during the struggle with the gun."
:D:D:D
Yeah, right..!! And the tooth Fairy was driving the get-away car.:D:D:D
One for the good guys........ Crooks suck.

So who will be the first poster to come to the defense of the poor robber (with a baby)?

Maybe a poll would be good.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

So who will be the first poster to come to the defense of the poor robber (with a baby)?

This is obviously Bush's fault for crashing the economy and forcing this father, who was desperate and only trying to feed his family, into a life of crime.

You know there's a few thinking that.

I don't care one way or the other if he has a kid. The little punk should've thought about his kid before he mugged someone. He's going to be of little help to his kid, cooling his heals in the slammer. Big case of... dumb-ass!
The really sad part of this story is, the State of Illinois will wind-up taking care of his kid while he's stamping-out license plates.

Chuck

I don't care one way or the other if he has a kid. The little punk should've thought about his kid before he mugged someone. He's going to be of little help to his kid, cooling his heals in the slammer. Big case of... dumb-ass!
The really sad part of this story is, the State of Illinois will wind-up taking care of his kid while he's stamping-out license plates.

Chuck

Another reason that prisoners should be sentenced to hard labor. They should be paid for their work and the money should go to pay reparations to their victims. Once that debt is paid off, the rest of the money should go to educating them so they have a skill when they are released from prison.

Chuck

Another reason that prisoners should be sentenced to hard labor. They should be paid for their work and the money should go to pay reparations to their victims. Once that debt is paid off, the rest of the money should go to educating them so they have a skill when they are released from prison.

That's not too bad of an idea! Put child molestors so far back they have to pump daylight to them and leave them there!!!

Chuck

My wife worked out at a MMA dojo for about five years. I bought her a canister of pepper spray, colored BRIGHT RED for her to wear when she goes running alone. My hope is that the sight of it on her person would deter a would-be assailant from forcing her to prove her abilities. BUT, there are a couple uncomfortable truths that come to mind whenever I see that pepper spray:

1.) She could kick about a thousand more asses than I could at any given moment. It makes me grin to think that in all reality I should be the one carrying the pepper spray: I'm 6'2", 210 pounds, and a complete teddy bear who wouldn't know how to throw a punch to save my life;

and

2.) I always thought that her carrying the canister to prevent a fight was probably doing more to protect the crook than her!

Elvisio "Hate to say I'm pussy whipped, but when she genuinely could whip my ass with one hand tied behind her back, well..." Rodriguez

Wonder how many of the mugger's previous victims told him about their kids? >:( What a whiney asshole when the shoe's on the other foot.:D
The older I get the less I care who I piss off.