kallend

Who are the "job creators"?

I am not of the mindset that people should be allowed to sue employers for not hiring them, but I do NOT approve of the practice where some employers are passing over unemployed candidates and only looking at candidates who are looking to jump ship from one organization to another. In many circumstances being unemployed these days is beyond the control of a lot of people. For crying out loud, hire the most qualified candidate. Do not discriminate based on gender, race or whether or not the candidate is presently unemployed.

+++

What does +++ mean?

Does it mean that you WISH that businesses would be operated in an ethical and socially responsible manner?

Does it mean that there should be regulatory intervention from state and/or federal government agencies to make this form of employment discrimination illegal?

Yes to #1 is what I expect for an answer from you and your kind.

Otherwise you would be expanding the government powers and removing choices from the free market. That would be quite progressive. And that ain't how you all roll.

Why should the government regulate how the free market for employment works? Why should businesses be forced to accept un-employed job candidates, Asian job candidates, Mexican job candidates, female job candidates, or any other people that are deemed "undesirable" by the management?

Must be a weird liberal idea that actually caught on. Kinda like the weird Union ideas about sick time, vacation time, overtime, and that kind of thing. We all take it for granted, but RWCs conveniently forget how these things came to be.

What happened to the answer to my question, Mikey?

Does this kind of challenge to your cherished beliefs make you uncomfortable?

What is the answer?

Answered in the first page - what happened to your reading comprehension, fun?

No you did not answer my question. Not even close.

You agree with general platitudes while totally avoidng anything that would require thoughtful reflection and confronting the hipocracy of the RWC mindset.

Answered in the first page - what happened to your reading comprehension, fun?

No you did not answer my question. Not even close.

You agree with general platitudes while totally avoidng anything that would require thoughtful reflection and confronting the hipocracy of the RWC mindset.

You asked me what ++ meant - I answered. Just because my answer didn't jibe with your attempt to 'gotcha' me is YOUR problem.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706