jimbrown

A huge task

But It's up to me to enlighten all of you to your true nature.

It's up to me to reveal to you, yes even the atheists and the agnostics your true nature.

When I'm finished you will finally see that ,well yes.., the Bible does make sense after all ! It was a fucked up way of going about it but the Truth was there for all to see.

I don't know how long it will take , some will get it almost immediately, others it may take a couple days, weeks , years.

All of you will come to understanding and enlightenment. That is guaranteed.

Here is a crash course in 47 words or less .(words used more than once are rightfully counted as one word. Duh?? Contractions are counted as two words.)

All of us are gods . We create.
I'm not talking about the crap you just took or the baby you just popped out. I'm talking about true creation.
I'm talking about the fact that you are capable of creating ideas!!!!
And the entire physical universe was created out of one idea!!!!

Peace,
JIM B

Here is a crash course in 47 words or less .(words used more than once are rightfully counted as one word. Duh?? Contractions are counted as two words.)

OK C'mon, admit it!!!

There have been a bunch of you viewing.., not any replies.

How many of you counted the words?

LOL!!!
Peace
Jim B

You got me.....I didn't follow the rules ( I've had a couple beers ). 37........[:/]

I was just so overwhelmed at being so enlightened... I couldn't count!:o

Chuck

That's OK Chuck,

I'm a little tired tonight but I will bring you to full Enlightenment and Understanding.
Fact is you're already mostly there with your country roots and morals.

Peace,
Jim B

You got me.....I didn't follow the rules ( I've had a couple beers ). 37........[:/]

I was just so overwhelmed at being so enlightened... I couldn't count!:o

Chuck

That's OK Chuck,

I'm a little tired tonight but I will bring you to full Enlightenment and Understanding.
Fact is you're already mostly there with your country roots and morals.

Peace,
Jim B

With an open mind, one can learn something no matter how old they are.

Chuck

I'm not talking about the crap you just took or the baby you just popped out. I'm talking about true creation.

Peace,
JIM B

The Urantia Book
Yes or No?
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

Peace,
JIM B

The Urantia Book
Yes or No?

Ron, I really have no idea what you are talking about.

Listen, and I'm not putting you down or anything but I don't parrot the ideas or thoughts of others.
My ideas and thoughts are self created .
I don't base my beliefs on what I read in some book.

Have you ever simply stepped back out of the physical world into our former home, the spirit realm, and observed the entire physical world from start to finish which we created and chose to incarnate to?
I suggest that we should all go home more often. It will make your human experience more understandable and remind you of why by your free will you chose to incarnate.

Peace,
Jim B

We never had any doubt.

Have you ever simply stepped back out of the physical world into our former home, the spirit realm, and observed the entire physical world from start to finish which we created and chose to incarnate to?

Pink Floyd concert, Summer 1976, Cleveland, OH. But not since.

Ron, I really have no idea what you are talking about.

Listen, and I'm not putting you down or anything but I don't parrot the ideas or thoughts of others.
I don't base my beliefs on what I read in some book.

I suggest that we should all go home more often. It will make your human experience more understandable and remind you of why by your free will you chose to incarnate.

Peace,
Jim B

Today, as I was riding my bike north on I-75 heading for a PGR mission, I was thinking this world is just a stop over on the journey. For me it has been like a spiritual theme park.

But, you do sound like your foundation is from the Urantia Book.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

We never had any doubt.

Pink Floyd concert, Summer 1976, Cleveland, OH. But not since.

LOL!
Pink Floyd is one of my all time favorite bands.

Pshycadelic drugs can open ones mind to an epiphany however that experimentation doesn't necessarilly tend toward repeatable results.

The way is inward and then outward!
You have the knowledge. You have the experience. You just have to seek within yourself and you will find it again. Guaranteed!

Peace,
Jim B

[replyToday, as I was riding my bike north on I-75 heading for a PGR mission, I was thinking this world is just a stop over on the journey. For me it has been like a spiritual theme park.

But, you do sound like your foundation is from the Urantia Book.

While I haven't looked into this Urantia book you mention ,it is a certainty that others before me have found the same Truth.
We will all realize the Truth at a point in time. I know this.

We are one in the Spirit.
Pray that all Unity will one day be restored.

Or don't ,it will be.

Gosh , I feel like I'm spoilin' the end of a new movie!!!

Peace,
Jim B.

Ahh, OK..............Peyote

LOL! Living on the east coast I've never had the opportunity to enjoy that experience.

Here is a question . Is Man his body or is man his Soul ?

I hate to reference the Bible as it has such a bad (and seemingly deserved )rap . But the Bible does state that Man was created in Gods'image.
Now if you want to believe that God has a humanoid form and sits up in the sky peering down on you watching your every move, well you're just fuckin' paranoid! That's the Federal governments' job!!!!

No , that Biblical statement was meant to ensure you that each of you is Spirit. You were Spirit and by your own free will chose to incarnate (dwell in a human body).

Why ?
I'll let you look inward for that nugget but after a few more days I'll explain that for the slower/ lazier learners.

Peace,
Jim B

I was under the impression that modern man was developed by the Sky People, using modified DNA. :| I don't think that would interfier with your theory though. Spirit, Soul, Mind.......what ever people want to call it.

Interesting !
The Bibles' book of Genesis talks about just that. Well not in quite those same words but it does discuss the Earthlings being impregnated by as you say "skypeople".

Thing is as man is not his body but his soul any physical mutations caused by the prolific breeding with extra terrestials would not and did not change the true nature of man.
That mass rape however was a traumatic enough experience to cause mankind to lose their way.
That horrific and terrorizing event was the catyclism
which put man on guard against his fellow man and is the reason why even today we war against our Brothers.

There was a time before the great rape when all men worked together.
This period is mentioned metaphorically in the Biblical tale of the Tower of Babel.

Man wasn't working together in an attempt to build a tower to "reach God" . Men were/are God and commmuned and worked together for the shere joy of fellowship.

Surely the rest of the story was altered as can anyone imagine a God not being tickled pink that his creation was harmonious?
The Biblical account has Us sending those humans far and wide and making sure they can no longer communicate!

Don't be mislead . Relax. Look into yourself.
Get up and walk around. Get a drink of water. Relax.
Look into yourself. All Truth is yours.

Peace,
Jim B

That mass rape however was a traumatic enough experience to cause mankind to lose their way.

Ya, similar to your rape of scripture...

I implore you to stop.
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

But It's up to me to enlighten all of you to your true nature.

It's up to me to reveal to you, yes even the atheists and the agnostics your true nature.

When I'm finished you will finally see that ,well yes.., the Bible does make sense after all ! It was a fucked up way of going about it but the Truth was there for all to see.

I don't know how long it will take , some will get it almost immediately, others it may take a couple days, weeks , years.

All of you will come to understanding and enlightenment. That is guaranteed.

Peace,
JIM B

I'm sorry but I completely disagree! Words used more than once are still counted more than once. Contractions count for just one word as you combined two into one. They are no longer two, they are now one. That is all, carry on.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Rap is to music what etch-a-sketch is to art.