dreamdancer

Barack Obama Middle East speech: Palestinian state should be based on 1967 borders

Most likely the Syrian government is sending people to clash with Israel in an attempt to divert attention from its own internal clashes.

or the palestinians see the arab spring around them and realise the syrians can't keep them from the border anymore...
stay away from moving propellers - they bite
blue skies from thai sky adventures
good solid response-provoking keyboarding

> so you think syria shooting its protesters is bad...

You do not??

> ... - but israel shooting its protesters is good. > mmmmm....

Of course not ...but these are not "protesters".

Once again, Arabs are exploiting the Palestinian Arabs while falsely claiming to be their advocates.

Despite the fact that Israelis are brown and thus partially evil, Arabs are much browner and therefore more evil. They also have more beards. They both smell equally bad, however.

ap·par·ent (-prnt, -pâr-)
adj.
1. Readily seen; visible.
2. Readily understood; clear or obvious.
3. Appearing as such but not necessarily so; seeming: an apparent advantage.

I know ...it's kinda baffling, but you would probably have to ask the Arabs why they treat the Pals with such disdain ...apparently racist-like. It is the Arabs that ran the Pals out of their "countries" and keep them in "camps" ...and the Israelis that offered them citizenship.

Despite the fact that Israelis are brown and thus partially evil, Arabs are much browner and therefore more evil. They also have more beards. They both smell equally bad, however.

adj.

I know ...it's kinda baffling, but you would probably have to ask the Arabs why they treat the Pals with such disdain ...apparently racist-like. It is the Arabs that ran the Pals out of their "countries" and keep them in "camps" ...and the Israelis that offered them citizenship.

Hell the Jordanians did not want them in their country so much that they told the Israelis that the west bank was no longer part of Jordan..

The Arab countries that DD loves to incessantly fawn over stole far more land and resources from their own jews as they expelled them by the thousands. I would have thought in DD's fantasy world he would support making all those countries to give that land and all those homes to the Palistinians who screwed the pooch so badly and and were talked into backing the wrong side.... AGAIN and AGAIN by those oh so helpful Arab nations.

adj.

Someone else treating refugees poorly doesn't make you any less racist...not sure where you're heading with this line of reason...that since Arabs fight amoungst themselves it's ok to think they are inferior? LOL ok

adj.

Someone else treating refugees poorly doesn't make you any less racist...not sure where you're heading with this line of reason...that since Arabs fight amoungst themselves it's ok to think they are inferior? LOL ok

I for one do not think they are inferior... but with all the help they have had from all of the countries in the Arab world to help them firmly implant their heads up their rectums.. I do wonder just how bright they might be.

adj.

I acknowlege that you have conceded, and I accept your loss of this debate, by virtue of your (and dreamdancers's) repeated failure to rebut my main point (in various threads) and by your resorting to personal defamation in an attempt to deflect the argument.

Just to be clear, and to give you another shot at rebuttal: My "main point", in a nutshell, is that the conflict between Israel and the Palestinians is now, and has been since the beginning, driven by Arab (or more generally, Islamic) hatred of Jews in general and resistance towards the formation of the state of Israel in particular. They have repeatedly used the Palestinians in attempts to gain sympathy (sometimes successfully) and to deflect world attention from their (stated, btw) agenda and from their own crimes. They have encamped (imprisoned?) the Palestinians in Arab countries, seemingly contrary to their claims of advocacy for the "Palestinian cause" which they, themselves, have fabricated. They have repeatedly launched various types of attacks against Israel and made rabid appeals to their allies and appeasers in the UN when Israel defended herself ... all this being done while whipping the Palestinians into a mal-informed, frenzied, hatred for Jews and the "Great Satan". I really don't know whether or not the Arabs' disdain for the Palestinians is rooted in racism. You and dream alluded to that prospect ...not me. Maybe there is some truth to it ...I don't know. Calling me a racist for pointing these things out is apparently (clearly or obviously) an attempt at diversion and "race-baiting".

re·but (r-bt)
v. re·but·ted, re·but·ting, re·buts
v.tr.
1. To refute, especially by offering opposing evidence or arguments, as in a legal case.
2. To repel.
v.intr.
To present opposing evidence or arguments.

edit for clarity.

the conflict between Israel and the Palestinians is now, and has been since the beginning, driven by Arab (or more generally, Islamic) hatred of Jews in general

this is just racist drivel...

the conflict between Israel and the Palestinians is now, and has been since the beginning, driven by Arab (or more generally, Islamic) hatred of Jews in general

FAIL !

your entire analysis consists of 'arabs hate jews' (said again and again) - other than that a lot of waffle to cover your hatred of arabs. even amazon is disavowing you...

FAIL !

your entire analysis consists of 'arabs hate jews' (said again and again) - other than that a lot of waffle to cover your hatred of arabs. even amazon is disavowing you...

DUUUDE.. please place the bowl down and get some fresh air.. seriously.

Have you ever been to the ME???

The hatred for jews hangs thick thruout the Arab world. It seriously stinks up the place.

FAIL !

I'm just an observer. I really would like to hear your opposing evidence or arguments. I admit that I have never been to the ME for "first hand" experiences. But I am open to considering any reasonable point of view or argument supported by evidence.

if you're just being an observer then you can't say this...

'the conflict between Israel and the Palestinians is now, and has been since the beginning, driven by Arab (or more generally, Islamic) hatred of Jews in general'

if you're just being an observer then you can't say this...

'the conflict between Israel and the Palestinians is now, and has been since the beginning, driven by Arab (or more generally, Islamic) hatred of Jews in general'

continue ........

I'm pretty sure I never denied that both sides hate each other... but as for the Arabs starting the entire thing....not so much lol

Most Arabic countries have historically been bastions of tolerance with all religions living in harmony for hundreds of years. I'm not sure why you think they "hated" the Jews before they actually went there, seized land, and declared a state for themselves only. That tends to ruffle peoples' feathers lol.

But yes, at this point both sides seem to hate each other and you still haven't really provided a reason why you are choosing a side so I just assumed it must be race.

Most Arabic countries have historically been bastions of tolerance with all religions living in harmony for hundreds of years. I'm not sure why you think they "hated" the Jews before they actually went there, seized land, and declared a state for themselves only. That tends to ruffle peoples' feathers lol.

The collaboration with the Nazis is a first hint. More fun in the 20s.

The collaboration with the Nazis is a first hint. More fun in the 20s.

I'm not sure what we're arguing about any more or what exactly you're referring to there.

Let's summarize:

So far it seems like you all support "Israel" over the "Palestinians" because "Arabs hate Jews."

Now we've moved on to debating chicken or egg? I don't think that's an argument you'll win, but alright. :)

It's hard to debate "facts" with people who think an immortal man in the sky declared a strip of desert should be a concentration camp.

It's hard to debate "facts" with people who think an immortal man in the sky declared a strip of desert should be a concentration camp.

probably should find those people, first.

It's hard debating anything with a person who makes up so much bullshit, so many beating your wife postings.

probably should find those people, first.

It's hard debating anything with a person who makes up so much bullshit, so many beating your wife postings.

If you don't believe that, then why do you think Israel has exclusive rights to that land?

I'm not making anything up lol.. I don;t even give a shit which side wins they're both assholes as far as I'm concerned I just tend to root for the underdog.