Nataly

The Bible and The Koran - ever read either??

Apparently you can't actually rebut what I wrote, so the old PA comes out.

As a prerequisite you may want to pick up the Tyndale's Bible Dictionary for starters and clear up some of your misconceptions so you'd understand why your comment is not as consequential as you imagine. Until then, atleast, I'm done wasting my time discussing anything with you.
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

As a prerequisite you may want to pick up the Tyndale's Bible Dictionary for starters and clear up some of your misconceptions so you'd understand why your comment is not as consequential as you imagine. Until then, atleast, I'm done wasting my time discussing anything with you.

Translation: "My arguments have no merit. I give up."
"Science, logic and reason will fly you to the moon. Religion will fly you into buildings."
"Because figuring things out is always better than making shit up."

Translation: "My arguments have no merit. I give up."

Offering a source for people to educate themselves can hardly be considered giving up.

There really is no argument that needs to be given. The professor offered no proof that the law was ripped from the book of the dead. They're not even that similiar. In fact, the whole point of Chapter 125 is anti-thetical to the purpose of the Law and completley contrary to the idea of Christianity.
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

Gravity is testable, measurable, consistent, reproducible. On the other hand, you can't produce a single piece of evidence that your god exists at all.

Proof: the human body, earth, the univers, how can anyone believe there was no Creator, miracles, power of Prayer, prophecy in the Bible, thats evidence.

That is proof of absolutely nothing other than that you have no idea how to define "burden of proof" or "evidence", other than to make it up. You don't even try to present a cogent argument; all you're doing is repeating tenets of faith, and that is not argument.