RonD1120

WHY NO SALUTE BY OBAMA @ MoH CEREMONY?

Tea bagging and Obama bashing is discerned from obedience to Glen Beck not from rational intellectual understanding. So, why don't you try Glen, you've tried everything else?

Actually, I have been a fan of GB since he was on local radio in Tampa. My OP however, came as a link from a Vietnam veteran. When I followed it and it made reference to the author being an ACLU attorney, read Liberal, I deemed it noteworthy to pass on to SC.

Nightengale checked him out further and set me straight.

I guess you have been busy 'cause you are getting in very late.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

It is good to see you here. There are of a few of us that post well reasoned, Scripturally correct messages.

That's an oxymoron if ever I saw one.

An yet another example of the Peter Principle.

What is it that you think the Peter Principle is?

I'm kinda surprised you feel able to comment on the Prof's aptitude in the lab or lecture theatre...
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

It is good to see you here. There are of a few of us that post well reasoned, Scripturally correct messages.

An individual will be promoted until they reach their maximum level of incompetence.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

An individual will be promoted until they reach their maximum level of incompetence.

So how do you know how good he is at teaching engineering and running a department?

Go back and re-read the posts. You are not following the issue.

Then you're not using the Peter Principle correctly. No one has promoted Kallend or Don to their current level of commenting on religious bullshit in Speakers Corner.

I once worked with a psychiatrist at a psych hospital that would describe difficult patients as being totally unencumbered by insight.

Tea bagging and Obama bashing is discerned from obedience to Glen Beck not from rational intellectual understanding. So, why don't you try Glen, you've tried everything else?

Actually, I have been a fan of GB since he was on local radio in Tampa. My OP however, came as a link from a Vietnam veteran. When I followed it and it made reference to the author being an ACLU attorney, read Liberal, I deemed it noteworthy to pass on to SC.

Nightengale checked him out further and set me straight.

I guess you have been busy 'cause you are getting in very late.

All I see is the same old song and dance; you are way too eager to think the worse about Obama and not do the research to see if it is true. If it had not been for someone else you would still be convinced that Obama was disrespectful to a MOH recipient.

Is it any wonder a large potion of the Right still thinks Obama is a Muslim who was born in Kenya?

I find it a little strange you would like Beck, considering his membership in the LDS's. Using you're past definitions, he is not a Christian.

All I see is the same old song and dance; you are way too eager to think the worse about Obama and not do the research to see if it is true. If it had not been for someone else you would still be convinced that Obama was disrespectful to a MOH recipient.

Is it any wonder a large potion of the Right still thinks Obama is a Muslim who was born in Kenya?

I find it a little strange you would like Beck, considering his membership in the LDS's. Using you're past definitions, he is not a Christian.

I like a lot of folks that are not Christian. I like you based on your profession the same as I like GB based on his. C'mon face it, you just don't know much about us Right Wing Conservative/Libertarian Christians. We are not linear thinkers. At least I'm not.

I don't think BHO is good for America. I will quickly promote any news that supports that belief. This is a discussion format. I will rely on the discussion to prove me wrong.

I like a lot of folks that are not Christian. I like you based on your profession the same as I like GB based on his. C'mon face it, you just don't know much about us Right Wing Conservative/Libertarian Christians. We are not linear thinkers. At least I'm not.

I don't think BHO is good for America. I will quickly promote any news that supports that belief. This is a discussion format. I will rely on the discussion to prove me wrong.

You are always welcome to choose you're own opinions, but not you're facts. When the vast majority of opinions on Obama are based on falsehoods, many based on outright deliberate falsehoods, then any legitimite disagreements on his policy ( And there are many good ones to be made) are less likely to be listened to.

You are always welcome to choose you're own opinions, but not you're facts. When the vast majority of opinions on Obama are based on falsehoods, many based on outright deliberate falsehoods, then any legitimite disagreements on his policy ( And there are many good ones to be made) are less likely to be listened to.

Good point and I accepted the same basic admonition from Nightingale. Like I said you got in late. You must have been working hard.

I once worked with a psychiatrist at a psych hospital that would describe difficult patients as being totally unencumbered by insight.

How nice for him. But what does it have to do with you being wrong?

And when are you going to sack up and answer the questions about your Romans argument?

:D:D:D

Does that mean I missed the point?

Oh hang on, of course I did, you were saying that you don't have any insight. That's one of the first things you've ever said that actually makes sense.