wayneflorida

Smart Man

He did right .... you can't trust someone who can't even trust herself ... she should have her degree taken away for being so fucking retarded

No, retarded is what most people are w/o debt / degrees.

I believe retarded is when someone refers to the onion as "real and legit". :D

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
1981 to 1988 is 7 years-Kallend (oops, it's actually 8 years Kallend)

The decade of the 80's was from 1980 to 1989. 10 years. If you remove 1980 and 1989 you have 1981 to 1988. 8 years.

He did right .... you can't trust someone who can't even trust herself ... she should have her degree taken away for being so fucking retarded

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

The decade of the 80's was from 1980 to 1989. 10 years. If you remove 1980 and 1989 you have 1981 to 1988. 8 years.

Ohhh, thats going to leave a mark:D
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

In her own words

I regret that I took two different photography classes, but haven’t snapped a single freakin’ photo since.

I guess the English class was omitted also.

I regret that I wasted time, money, and precious sanity on a required math class that gave me the anxiety attacks of your worst nightmares.

:D Oh darn! Thinking and studying and everything in college ? How awful!

I refer to redarded as a person who takes an innocuous quote in part only, then drags it out for the next severals months, to be years.

Or, could it be your neo-con brother Beligian for thinking an impeachment was a conviction. Or could it be hwt for thinking MSNBCBS was a real media outlet. See, we can all drag your neo-con brothers into this and I'm sure they appreciate you. ;)

I guess the pinnacle of retardation is thinking Reagan was president for 7 years, then boasting about it so much that you make it your sig; retarded and proud. Of course if you count mental competency, he was pres for little over 4 years, so pick your own time.

I guess the pinnacle of retardation is thinking Reagan was president for 7 years, then boasting about it so much that you make it your sig; retarded and proud. Of course if you count mental competency, he was pres for little over 4 years, so pick your own time.

Is this supposed to mean something?

One thing for sure (since you brought up presidents and all) at least those I have supported and voted for will never be seen as poorly as Obama is being seen today.

And I will take the 20 years during and after the Reagan years as compared to the 19 months of the current admin

Have a nice day Lucky:)
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

I refer to redarded as a person who takes an innocuous quote in part only, then drags it out for the next severals months, to be years.

Dance, puppet, Dance!

It's going to be dragged out for decades, as long as you keep trying to convince SC that you really aren't that stupid.

Only slightly less stupid is your ongoing claim that not having a college degree = retarted. No one else here is willing to make such a statement.