airdvr

Background checks?...Bueller?...Bueller?

Gibbs: If We'd Known About Conviction, Woman Wouldn't Have Stood With Obama

"We need to extend unemployment compensation benefits for women like Leslie Macko, who lost her job at a fitness center last year, and has been looking for work
ever since. Because she's eligible for only a few more weeks of unemployment, she's doing what she never thought she'd have to do. Not at this point, anyway. She's turning to her father for financial support," Obama said in his speech.

:D:D:D Is anyone checking anything?:D
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

Gibbs: If We'd Known About Conviction, Woman Wouldn't Have Stood With Obama

"We need to extend unemployment compensation benefits for women like Leslie Macko, who lost her job at a fitness center last year, and has been looking for work
ever since. Because she's eligible for only a few more weeks of unemployment, she's doing what she never thought she'd have to do. Not at this point, anyway. She's turning to her father for financial support," Obama said in his speech.

:D:D:D Is anyone checking anything?:D

Whether I agree or disagree with the president or his policies, I think this quote from the article sums it up.

"I don't think it should take away from the message the president had that day

They screwed up. It's not the first time for this or any other president and it won't be the last.

Hehe...having a person who is not invited to a state dinner get through security is a screw-up. Having a person who was convicted of prescription drug fraud charges in April 2009 stand hand in hand with the President in the Rose Garden to bash the republicans goes a bit further than a simple 'screw-up'.

He's so busy trying to make war on the republicans he's stepping on land mines. This is getting to be fun to watch.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

Hehe...having a person who is not invited to a state dinner get through security is a screw-up. Having a person who was convicted of prescription drug fraud charges in April 2009 stand hand in hand with the President in the Rose Garden to bash the republicans goes a bit further than a simple 'screw-up'.

He's so busy trying to make war on the republicans he's stepping on land mines. This is getting to be fun to watch.

I bet a whole bunch of you DITTO HEAD types on the right wing would go out of your way to stand next to a guy and get your picture taken with someone convicted of prescription drug fraud charges....:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Hehe...having a person who is not invited to a state dinner get through security is a screw-up. Having a person who was convicted of prescription drug fraud charges in April 2009 stand hand in hand with the President in the Rose Garden to bash the republicans goes a bit further than a simple 'screw-up'. .

Having a person who is not invited to a state dinner get through security could cost the president his life. Having a person who's been convicted of a drug charge stand with the President on unemployment comp is shitty staff work, and in my mind that's a screw-up, but not more.

I bet a whole bunch of you DITTO HEAD types on the right wing would go out of your way to stand next to a guy and get your picture taken with someone convicted of prescription drug fraud charges....:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Uh he aint standing next to the BIG BUG BRAIN that does so much of the thinking for those in the Fringe right wing:ph34r::ph34r:

Uh he aint standing next to the BIG BUG BRAIN that does so much of the thinking for those in the Fringe right wing:ph34r::ph34r:

I think you may have missed my point.

(btw I'm a registered republican)

No that would be the ones who partied a bit too much in school instead of studying, and now show disdain for "intellectuals". They are the ones that get their daily talking points from the BIG BUG BRAIN on the EIB Network... I guess it is easier than having to think for oneself.:S:S