rushmc

Obama is Winning

And this is the main reason many are saying the stimlas bubble is about to break. Once spent the states (and the fed gov) will not be able to continue this

http://www.usatoday.com/money/economy/income/2010-05-24-income-shifts-from-private-sector_N.htm
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

...but, but, but, but, President Obama said that the stimulus was to have immediate effect and concentrate on job creation in the private sector. Are you calling him a liar?
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

...but, but, but, but, President Obama said that the stimulus was to have immediate effect and concentrate on job creation in the private sector. Are you calling him a liar?

Yes

If judged by his actions their can be no other explanation.
Next? His union buddys pensions
Abraham Lincoln

Move along, nothing to see here execpt another example of right wingnut nitwittery.

There are those that actually believe this type of bullshit. It just goes to show how badly the public schoool system fails some people. You can't fix stupid...

Believe bullshit? I didn't believe any of it, hence why I did not vote for him. ;)
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

And this is the main reason many are saying the stimlas bubble is about to break. Once spent the states (and the fed gov) will not be able to continue this

http://www.usatoday.com/money/economy/income/2010-05-24-income-shifts-from-private-sector_N.htm

He's winning and you're whining.... sounds like yet another normal day for you guys:ph34r:

Move along, nothing to see here execpt another example of right wingnut nitwittery.

There are those that actually believe this type of bullshit. It just goes to show how badly the public schoool system fails some people. You can't fix stupid...

:D:D

I gotta wonder what you will be like this Nov??:D

Oh, and stupid can be fixed. Except for those who are stuck on stupid:D
Abraham Lincoln

Still blaming Obama for Bush's recession?

So the employment and pay swings identified in the link are caused by Bush's recession?
Abraham Lincoln

Unemp rose 3.4% from Feb 08 to Feb 09: http://data.bls.gov/PDQ/servlet/SurveyOutputServlet?data_tool=latest_numbers&series_id=LNS14000000 It took 8 months to stop it and now jobs are being created. Not sure what you want, a 2-week reversal of GWB's idiocy?

GDP: http://www.bea.gov/newsreleases/national/gdp/gdp_glance.htm Does that really need explaining?

The stock market is still way above where Obama took it in freefall even with Europe's mess dinging it.

It's so much more fun if you make an argument supported by fact. So wages are down: FUCK ,,, SURPRISE. After the Great Republican Recession it will take a while to fix.

Cherry picker:)
Keep it up

You can make your oppositions case better they anyone!

Abraham Lincoln