nigel99

Should England Ban Chairs?

I'm pretty sure that guns are illegal in England aren't they? This video must be altered some how...

...and yes. Chairs are dangerous and must be stopped...:P

So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

:D On behalf of JR as this customer beat off an armed robber using a good old office chair should we be banning them as offensive weapons?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/8681529.stm:P

No ban, of course not. Export them to the US along with a detailed instrucion manual "... how to strow right on the nose ... "

That'll be a sales hit :D:D - and spare them US bros a lot of money for ammo.

B|

dudeist skydiver # 3105

I'm pretty sure that guns are illegal in England aren't they? This video must be altered some how...

It has to be some kind of photoshop or something, England you have to have a permit for a any guns, so it is IMPOSSIBLE that this guy has one.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

It has to be some kind of photoshop or something, England you have to have a permit for a any guns, so it is IMPOSSIBLE that this guy has one.

No it just shows you - guns don't kill
Chair = 1, Gun = 0:o
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

No it just shows you - guns don't kill
Chair = 1, Gun = 0:o

You cannot negate the gun haters mantra! Guns Kill! (Albeit just as much as spoons make you fat):ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

:D On behalf of JR as this customer beat off an armed robber using a good old office chair should we be banning them as offensive weapons?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/8681529.stm:P

No ban, of course not. Export them to the US along with a detailed instrucion manual "... how to strow right on the nose ... "

That'll be a sales hit :D:D - and spare them US bros a lot of money for ammo.

B|

That's funny!:D:D

Chuck

"Is that a chair in your pocket or are you just glad to see me?"

Chuck

You have to wonder how that criminal negotiated the difficult process of getting a firearm legally in England.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

It was only after the incident that police discovered the weapon used by Sulman was a replica handgun.

Read the article next time :P

yip but was it a replica chair>:(
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.