jumpoutnow

Thanks Obama......

That what he had to work with was a trillion dollar deficit, two wars, an economy that was teetering on collapse and that his tool box is a lobbyist plutocracy being administered by a herd of spineless cats and some hard headed two years olds with a single word vocabulary.

But now that I think about it, considering what's listed above, I'd say Obamanomics looks pretty good. Considering the pile of crap that he inherited, after one year we've avoided a depression, the economy is growing (slowly) and the stock market is up at least 40%. That aint bad.
Thanks for asking. I feel better now.:)

Nice response -

"My angst about Obamanomics is George Bush"

so glad to get that out of the way

what took so long

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Nice response -

"My angst about Obamanomics is George Bush"

so glad to get that out of the way

what took so long

Your paraphrasing missed where I place blame on a lame congress being pulled around by the short and curlies by lobbyists. That said, Wouldn't you agree that Obama was handed the wheel of the Titanic after it hit the iceberg?
And for the record, I didn't blame Bush for the jobs lost after the WTC and Pentagon attacks.

But if I were to try to lay it all on Bush and the record earmarking borrow and spend, wealth stealing, job killing Republicans I'd post this graph that I pulled off my Congressman's website six or seven years ago.

:|

Looks like both sides are doing just fine in the borrow and spend department.

That's certainly true. But I'll ask again because no one ever seems to want to answer. What do you think the deficit would look like if someone besides Obama won the election?

:|

Looks like both sides are doing just fine in the borrow and spend department.

That's certainly true. But I'll ask again because no one ever seems to want to answer. What do you think the deficit would look like if someone besides Obama won the election?

Probably about the same IMO. I don't fully agree with all the bailouts and aid programs and all that stuff, but I can't see any of it not happening, no matter who was in the White House.

Or even congress to a certain extent.

Despite their idealogical differences, both parties want to be (stay or regain) in power. They are going to do stuff that makes most of the populace happy. Even if it isn't the best in the long run.

Kind of like feeding your kid candy to keep him happy. The kid likes you a lot more than if you made him eat his vegatables, but the long term health effects aren't really good.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Kind of like feeding your kid candy to keep him happy. The kid likes you a lot more than if you made him eat his vegatables, but the long term health effects aren't really good.

Depends on whose long-term health we're talking about. Remember, some day, that kid chooses your nursing home.