Anyone watching the Brown/Coakley race?

Brown has already stated he wants a health care bill passed and is more interested in what's in it for Mass. than the party.

You got it nailed here, Paul.

It's not so important that the supermajority is gone. Wish it were that easy.

What's really happened now, is that now we have a bidding war to get thost couple of votes needed to swing the 60 count. And, do not doubt it, except for a couple fanatics, we'd see 100 people bidding for the highest payoff to get (or keep) that vote.

We'll likely get a unanimous decision for healthcare as soon as every Senator negotiates that HIS state doesn't have to pay for it, just get it. Once every state doesn't have to pay, then it'll pass.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

He is most likely a damn Yankee republican. Not who I would be looking for to run down here, but can't expect much better politicians from Yankee land;)

It's a pity some folks can't see America rather than North, South, Red, Blue.

As if you have room to talk.:S

Back that up. Do a search and find my disparaging remarks about a region and its people to prove your point. I'm comfortable with whatever you actually find.

Go for it.

What the fuck to those people in Boston know about tea parties anyway?