mikkey

Climategate: the final nail in the coffin of 'Anthropogenic Global Warming'?

Time flies when your glacier is warming.

And it goes slow when two of the most oft quoted (your most oft quoted ) institutions are being acused of fraud and data manipulation, then they have the likes of Algore lie about the age of the emails.

I should ask you, would you rather be asscociated as being someone who supported a fraud or would you rather just be wrong.

Of course one way you get both now dont you

Flies have no political axe to grind. Either they are on Mt. Everest or they are not. As it happens, now they are for the first time in memory.

That well could be but, when it comes to the AWG alarmists the political and angenda side makes for bad memory.

And then of course there is that other little nasty story about the signatories of the UK scienctists being forced to sign (you know, the 1700 scientists story you referenced earlier in this thread) or loose a job and funding

You got a point on the political topic but, as usual you obscure the angle of it.
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

And it goes slow when two of the most oft quoted (your most oft quoted ) institutions are being acused of fraud and data manipulation, then they have the likes of Algore lie about the age of the emails.

I should ask you, would you rather be asscociated as being someone who supported a fraud or would you rather just be wrong.

Flies have no political axe to grind. Either they are on Mt. Everest or they are not. As it happens, now they are for the first time in memory.

That well could be but, when it comes to the AWG alarmists the political and angenda side makes for bad memory.

And then of course there is that other little nasty story about the signatories of the UK scienctists being forced to sign (you know, the 1700 scientists story you referenced earlier in this thread) or loose a job and funding

Get your facts right for a change. ONE scientist out of 1700 said he felt "pressured".

Are you going to claim "Photoshop" on these pictures?

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Get your facts right for a change. ONE scientist out of 1700 said he felt "pressured".

No, why should I? It doesnt mean anything.

You see, the fraud is on your side, not science. And now you try and use the things nature and (in this case, ice) do. It melts (imagine that:o)

And what is also funny, is ice melts in sub zero temps where there is dry air.

Glaciers are either growing or shrinking. that is what they do.

But then, you know that. But being truthful does not support your political agenda of cap n tax
Abraham Lincoln

maybe not in cloud-cuckoo land where you hang out.

You see, the fraud is on your side, not science. And now you try and use the things nature and (in this case, ice) do. It melts (imagine that:o)

And what is also funny, is ice melts in sub zero temps where there is dry air.

It also falls from the sky in the form of snow. Right now we have an UNBALANCE between rate of formation and rate of loss, with loss winning. Ice cannot commit fraud.

OK, genius, what % are growing this year?

But then, you know that. But being truthful does not support your political agenda of cap n tax

You wouldn't know truth about science if it bit you on the nose.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

maybe not in cloud-cuckoo land where you hang out.
Oohhh, gotta start out with insulting :D

And what is also funny, is ice melts in sub zero temps where there is dry air

It also falls from the sky in the form of snow. Right now we have an UNBALANCE between rate of formation and rate of loss, with loss winning. Ice cannot commit fraud.
.Exactly, but you prove you do with your misleading posts such as this by stating your opinon as a science fact. Yes there is an unbalance. Hence the loss. You do not however have any proof man is the cause. Weather patterns change all the time. That is by definition what weather does

OK, genius, what % are growing this year?depends on the above now doesnt it. I dont know that info and neither do you entotal. I do know the claimes of shrinking ice at the caps is reported in a way that would indicate huge losses in the volume of the ice cover by reporting it as coverage area loss. What they fail to include in there "reports" is the thickening of the remaining ice. Leaving no real net loss if it is really measurable at all

You wouldn't know truth about science if it bit you on the nose.

Maybe, the something closer to the truth than you support IS bitting you in the ass:)
Abraham Lincoln

And it slows when it increases.

Or when the scientists underestimate the Arctic ice extent by some 190000 square miles.

Wow you really uncovered a conspiracy there :D

This is solid proof scientists don't know what they're doing. Those satellites and sensors are made by morons anyway.

Or when the scientists underestimate the Arctic ice extent by some 190000 square miles.

Nope, just showing the bias inherent in most of the reporting.

BTW, did you have anything of actual *value* to add to the discussion, or just random sniping?
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Nope, just showing the bias inherent in most of the reporting.

BTW, did you have anything of actual *value* to add to the discussion, or just random sniping?

Sorry but to anyone in a science field your posts are pretty funny (and sad). You are just overflowing with so much *value* in this thread :D

Sorry but to anyone in a science field your posts are pretty funny (and sad).

By all means, dazzle us with your bullshit science field knowledge. Maybe you could start with an explanation of how a .7C/century COOLING trend gets adjusted to show a 1.2C/century WARMING trend and the justification behind it.

You are just overflowing with so much *value* in this thread :D

Pot, meet kettle - I repeat my last: Did you have anything of value to add, or just sniping?
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

By all means, dazzle us with your bullshit science field knowledge. Maybe you could start with an explanation of how a .7C/century COOLING trend gets adjusted to show a 1.2C/century WARMING trend and the justification behind it.

Pot, meet kettle - I repeat my last: Did you have anything of value to add, or just sniping?

Fortunately I'm not a climatologist and i don't have an army of people like you thinking my realm of work is a left wing scandal :D

If by pointing out that your links are worth complete crap in supporting your argument, you mean sniping; Then yes, I am just sniping. You can carry on with your *valuable* debunking now :D

Fortunately I'm not a climatologist and i don't have an army of people like you thinking my realm of work is a left wing scandal :D

If by pointing out that your links are worth complete crap in supporting your argument, you mean sniping; Then yes, I am just sniping. You can carry on with your *valuable* debunking now :D

A well thought out post from yet another anonymous poster

By the way, his posts are tightly related to the bunk the pro AWG crowd puts out with glee. Along with polar bear populations and flies and the like.

You really need to brush up oh unknown scientist[:/]
Abraham Lincoln

The beauty of science is that it utilizes data and logic instead of appealing to authority.

That must be why billvon and kallend were always mentioning "the consensus".
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

The beauty of science is that it utilizes data and logic instead of appealing to authority.

:D:D

Oooo, that one leaves a mark

:D
Abraham Lincoln

And that is all that is being asked of the AWG proponents :|
Abraham Lincoln

It seems that you understand defining criteria of the argumentum ad verecundiam logical fallacy as well as you understand the different components of healthcare. You're nothing if not consistent.
Math tutoring available. Only $6! per hour! First lesson: Factorials!

You're nothing if not consistent.

True, I am...you can't disprove what I said in either thread.

Captain Briggs: mnealtx: Don't you lecture me, you son of a bitch! Do you know who I am? Do you know my record?

Harry Callahan: jcd11235: Yeah... you're a legend in your own mind.

Captain Briggs: mnealtx: Don't you lecture me, you son of a bitch! Do you know who I am? Do you know my record?

Whatever.

Come up with an actual argument and get back to me.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Whatever.

Come up with an actual argument and get back to me.

Why would I want to do that when your own posts keep demonstrating my points so eloquently?

Why would I want to do that when your own posts keep demonstrating my points so eloquently?

Beats having to come up with any sort of counter-argument, I suppose.

Have fun with your ego-stroking.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Thanks Kallend. good read! I quite like this part.

"Mann explained.

Sometimes the data didn't line up as perfectly as scientists wanted.

David Rind told colleagues about inconsistent figures in the work for a giant international report: "As this continuing exchange has clarified, what's in Chapter 6 is inconsistent with what is in Chapter 2 (and Chapter 9 is caught in the middle!). Worse yet, we've managed to make global warming go away!"

Yes AGW is unquestionable, the science is settled.

Thanks Kallend. good read! I quite like this part.

"Mann explained.

Sometimes the data didn't line up as perfectly as scientists wanted.

David Rind told colleagues about inconsistent figures in the work for a giant international report: "As this continuing exchange has clarified, what's in Chapter 6 is inconsistent with what is in Chapter 2 (and Chapter 9 is caught in the middle!). Worse yet, we've managed to make global warming go away!"

Yes AGW is unquestionable, the science is settled.

Thanks
Saved me the time of going to the link:)
Nice job kallend:o

:D:D
Abraham Lincoln