airdvr

GM sinking

Agree 100%. This is what bankruptcy is for.

True, but Chapter 13 wouldn't be the answer. They need a Chapter 11 so they can get reorganized by the courts. It will allow GM to renegotiate those blood sucking, entitlement vacuum, UAW Union contracts. Between that and the cafe standards, I don't know how they even have a prayer.

How do you feel about blood-sucking executives making millions while the company is going down the tubes? Or do you reserve your animosity for workers?

You assume too much Jerry. I think coruption deserves justice. Like the issue with Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac in the mortgage industry. Those executives should burn...... However, you are trying to link corruption with entitlement. Two different subjects. We need to work with you on your assumption issue. ;)

Does anyone else find it funny that we made a SPORT out of an EMERGENCY PROCEDURE?!?!

Well put!!! Perhaps he'll catch the point this time. I truly want to see the BIG 3 succeed. I just don't think it will happen until they stop investing into union contracts and start investing into engineering. However, there is no overnite "fix" to the problem. Their reputation of engineering deficiency from the 80's thru 90's will take some time to recover.

Does anyone else find it funny that we made a SPORT out of an EMERGENCY PROCEDURE?!?!