freeheelbillie

Animals Skinned ALIVE!?

ahhhhhhhh I don't! Not sure why a person would do something like this. I agree that there seems to be a double standard when it comes to sea life. But, lets be honest dogs and cats are an intelligent animal.

Like I needed another reason to loathe China
Gently pushing comfort zones since 1976...

A quote from Pennywise.
"Fear always makes you taste better."

No, I didn't watch the video.

I grew up on a farm and I know where our food comes from.
“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)

lets be honest dogs and cats are an intelligent animal.

So are pigs, and dogs and cats are viewed as food in other culture.

Different cultures. You’re welcome to feel any way you want but to try to justify one logically and not the other is difficult if not impossible.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

Please explain why you believe it's easier/beneficial to skin a live, wriggling, biting animal, than one that is dead which cannot resist and fight back.

Is it okay to boil lobsters alive for dinner?

I'm not sure I understand their "logic" either. I signed the petition but I can't take the pledge that they want me to. While I don't buy things with fur I have no problem buying things like leather. I know where my food comes from, and try to buy my animal products from sources who treat their animals humanely. I think all of the animal should be used, except when it comes to things like using cattle waste products to feed chickens, whose waste is then fed to cattle. We've got some serious issues here on our own home front to contend with.
As for the lobster question, I prefer a quick dispatch with a chef's knife prior to boiling or grilling.