rushmc

Way to Go Canada!!!

Why is that a "way to go"?

.jim

Cause they kept a terrorist out of their country.

Smart folks:)
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

x-terrorist

No, a terroist who has said in the last year (in an interview) he wished he chould have done more.

He should be rotting in prison and would be if not for bad police work
Abraham Lincoln

Its the mindset of enemies of the constitution.

I believe Canada can deny you entry if you were ever ARRESTED of anything they deem to be equivalent to be a law in CAnada.

The fact that Ayers was never convicted of anything.. does not matter to those who believe you are guilty until proven innocent of thought crimes against all that is RIGHT and HOLY.

Its the mindset of enemies of the constitution.

I believe Canada can deny you entry if you were ever ARRESTED of anything they deem to be equivalent to be a law in CAnada.

The fact that Ayers was never convicted of anything.. does not matter to those who believe you are guilty until proven innocent of thought crimes against all that is RIGHT and HOLY.

Doesn't matter if he was ever convicted of anything. Canada, as well as every other country, has the right to disallow entry of any foreigner for any reason.
HAMMER:
Originally employed as a weapon of war, the hammer nowadays is used as a
kind of divining rod to locate the most expensive parts adjacent the
object we are trying to hit.

Oh it does matter.. as long as you pay your money to allow Canada to declare you no longer a threat.. Nice extortion racket they have up there. I have a friend that went thru the process of being deemed innocent.. pf any actual crime... well at least once he paid the couple thousand dollars or so.

NO, make no mistake about it, he is GUILTY even by his own bragging admission, he was just not convicted. At least Canada can tell the difference. And just like I have the right to refuse him into my home according to the constitution, Canada can refuse him into their home!!!

Matter of fact, lets take it to the next level. Do you approve of what he did and has bragged about?
Time and pressure will always show you who a person really is!

I do not approve the breaking of any laws... but you should know that.. so your strawman does not work. The problem with our country though is that Americans are SUPPOSED to be INNOCENT until proven guilty in a COURT of LAW.. not in the court of right wing opinion.

I also do not abide by our leaders breaking international laws... do you approve of those??? Should they be arrested and brought to trial byt the Internation Court??

The problem with our country though is that Americans are SUPPOSED to be INNOCENT until proven guilty in a COURT of LAW.. not in the court of right wing opinion.

You are confusing opinion with fact again. It is not a right or left wing opinion as you try to make everything out to be.

His constitutional rights do not trump mine or mine his. His constitutional rights have been protected in that he was not convicted in criminal court. Mine have been protected in that I have the right to not let him on my property. Canada has the right to refuse him. Case closed.

Oh, and under the constitution if you want to let a confessed terrorist in your home for dinner you can do that too, but then remember that your employer may have the right to refuse you employment based on a security and background check of who you associate with. I know where I work, I would be out the gate in a heartbeat if I associated with a terrorist. And to quote your dinner guest “Guilty as hell and free as can be” and “We should have done more (bombings)”.

Oh it does matter.. as long as you pay your money to allow Canada to declare you no longer a threat.. Nice extortion racket they have up there. I have a friend that went thru the process of being deemed innocent.. pf any actual crime... well at least once he paid the couple thousand dollars or so.

Say what???
Canada can deny you access if they don't like the color of your eyes and there is nothing you can do about it. If they say they don't like the color of your eyes but will let you visit if you pay them $2000....then you pay them $2000 or you don't visit. Pretty simple and easy to comprehend. But it is not, by any means, extortion.
HAMMER:

So basically you have judged him to be guilty.. where our constitution and laws have not. I see you really have joind the thought police.

By the same reasoning, you HAVE to admit that Bush is innocent of all the bad nasty things you seem so fond of accusing him of.
HAMMER:

So basically you have judged him to be guilty.. where our constitution and laws have not. I see you really have joind the thought police.

He himself said himself to by guilty.

His own quote. "Guilty as hell and free as hell. What a great country"
Abraham Lincoln

I bet history will not be kind to the neo con movement that Bush is certainly a prt of. His tenure will turn out to be a low point in American history. I hope he really is tried in court.. so his guilt or innocence that you who supported him pray for. His conviction for war crimes would stain all of you who supported him.

I bet history will not be kind to the neo con movement that Bush is certainly a prt of. His tenure will turn out to be a low point in American history. I hope he really is tried in court.. so his guilt or innocence that you who supported him pray for. His conviction for war crimes would stain all of you who supported him.

Sorry, sweety, but I don't support him. I was merely pointing out the hypocrisy of your position.
HAMMER:

Again, you do not understand your own and my constitutional rights. YES, I have the right to say and judge that to me he is guilty of treason. I have the right to not allow him on my property. I do not have the right to say that he has been criminally convicted. It is you that has joined the thought police to think that I do not have that right!!!

And I really don’t have to judge him guilty, he has already confessed!!!

By the same reasoning, you HAVE to admit that Bush is innocent of all the bad nasty things you seem so fond of accusing him of.

He is guilty of DUI, which is something that Canada will flag and refuse entry for.

And what would you say if he was found innocent?

You're kidding right? There is no country in the world that runs that racket even remotely as extensively as the US. There are upstanding Canadian citizens who have never been charged with anything that are not permitted to transit the US because they have expressed political opinions that the US government didn't like. Author Farley Mowat is an example. Ayers on the other hand is on record making statements supporting the goals and actions of criminal groups.
The government of Canada does not have my fingerprints; the government of US does. Of course I didn't have to give them up. I just would never be allowed to enter, transit or (coming soon) overfly the US. My choice.