Amazon

Who Has Really Benefitted From The Iraq War?

SO why dont you get the same kind of stiffy for the lies Bush has told all his life???

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/506771/the_legacy_of_george_w_bush_drunk_driving.html

Conveniently overlooked is the fact that no state in the union during 1976 suspended a driver's license on the first offense. And yet, George W. Bush had his license suspended on what he says was his only arrest, and what he claims were just a few beers he was tossing back with tennis legend John Newcombe. How many people in American, especially rich middle-aged sons or grandsons of famous politicians get their license suspended for drinking a few beers and getting pulled over for the first time? I would hazard to guess the answer to that question is a big fat zero. In fact, the very idea that George W. Bush could get his driving license suspended in Maine in 1976 almost boggles the mind. Makes you wonder just how many other times Dubya was pulled over while driving drunk, don't it?

The Bush/Cheney White House holds many infamous records by now. But then they entered the White House holding perhaps the most dubious record in the history of Presidential politics. When you add Cheney's DUI arrests into the mix, they became the first and probably last President and Vice President to be appointed with no less than three drunk driving arrests to their names.

SO why dont you get the same kind of stiffy for the lies Bush has told all his life???

Are you against lying under oath?
(No matter who does it)

I can state that no matter which party:
I am against men who lie under oath.
I am against men who sexually assault women.

I never hear that from anyone else.

For some reason, women seem to have a sexual
hangup about criticizing Clinton. I think they may
secretly wish to give him a BJ. (I jest... that was too easy. :D)

Everything is sexual with you. Why?
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

What do you find wrong with being gay?
I can't recall anybody being impeached for being gay or for adultry during my lifetime, only for perjury in a sexual harrassment lawsuit in which he was the defendent.

Sheesh... Personally I dont give a rats ass if someone is gay... BUT .. if they are a closeted asshole who does everything he can to persecute gay people yet every chance he gets he take the hershy highway....( look up Mayor of Spokane) and then spends his time campaigning based on his MORALS... yeah.. there is a HUGE problem with that.

You guys on the other hand... want to waste the entire countries time and MONEY based on stupid shit because some young woman gets off on smoking the pole of a powerful politician. It happens ALL over the world... MOST people enjoy that sort of thing....YES there is a difference.. THe entire WORKLD was laughing at the USA because of this Puritanical bullshit. Most countries dont pay so much attention to the sexual habits of their politicians. I wonder how many of you would REALLLY want to live in the theocratic hellhole you would like to take all of us to.

You still think he was impeached for having sexual relations with Monica. I hate to be the one to break the news to you, but he wasn't.
HAMMER:
Originally employed as a weapon of war, the hammer nowadays is used as a
kind of divining rod to locate the most expensive parts adjacent the
object we are trying to hit.

I think she is just infatuated with W, can't deal with it, so she tries to convince herself he is truly evil.
HAMMER:
Originally employed as a weapon of war, the hammer nowadays is used as a
kind of divining rod to locate the most expensive parts adjacent the
object we are trying to hit.

You still think he was impeached for having sexual relations with Monica. I hate to be the one to break the news to you, but he wasn't.

Of COURSE we was not impeached for getting a blow job... it was politics as usual by would be theocratic ass bites who cant get laid to save their lives outside of what their church approves of.

He is a lawyer... to lawyers words have meaning... for a good ole boy from the south... when he said... He did not have sexual relations with that woman.... in his mind he was telling the truth.. I know FAR more than one man that does not consider a blow job.. or ANYTHING other than vaginal penetration with his penis to be " Having sexual relations with that woman"

Is it slimy.. yes.. but still not a reason to bring our country to a fucking standstill because a bunch of PRUDES aint gettin none.

I think she is just infatuated with W, can't deal with it, so she tries to convince herself he is truly evil.

Hey last I checked it was the VALUES VOTERS who are the ones with the inability to deal with sexuality.

Question.. how many women have YOU successfully harrased in your life?

Could you stand up to the scrutiny.. if you were famous and had less than successful relationships held up to that kind of invasion of privacy?

I can state unequivocally that I have never groped
a woman in an office environment, with or without consent.

As a team lead, I have never exposed myself to
a sub-ordinate in a non-office setting.

I think that putting your penis in the face of a sitting employee is not expected behavior from anyone
I know.

If I was the President, the dignity of the office, and
being the primary figurehead (sorry, didn't mean to
say head) of the country, would keep me from doing
it. Even if I had that tendency to be a serial molester, I wouldn't do it in the White House to the
wives of personal friends.

I find it offensive that he is given a pass on behavior
that most people would get their teeth readjusted for. Around here they would.

To cut down on the cost of signs, they could just
use this one.

Hmm I did not ask about an "office environment"

The list of supposed gropees goes back a long way at least as posted earlier in the thread... Think if you got really famous... someone from your past might come out of the woodwork....with a surprise or two???

I am less than happy with the guy myself but, when it comes to Iraq, I am fully comfortable he did what he thought was needed to keep the country safe. The money who benifited shit is crap. And I think we needed to go in there. I think Obama will benifit greatly from what he did. Obama will put out a less than understandable order to close GITMO. It will not close. Obama will not stop using the mis labled "warentless wire taps' tool he has (as many have had before Bush) even though he will say something different. Why? Because to keep the US safe he needs these legal tools. (But he will blame not being able to close or stop on Bush if he has to)

Now, many will not agree that going into Iraq was the right thing to do. That I understand. But calling him a liar, and evil, and profit minded? Well, they need to go to a heavier grade of metal. Tin foil is not cutting it.........
Abraham Lincoln

I am less than happy with the guy myself but, when it comes to Iraq, I am fully comfortable he did what he thought was needed to keep the country safe. The money who benifited shit is crap. And I think we needed to go in there. I think Obama will benifit greatly from what he did. Obama will put out a less than understandable order to close GITMO. It will not close. Obama will not stop using the mis labled "warentless wire taps' tool he has (as many have had before Bush) even though he will say something different. Why? Because to keep the US safe he needs these legal tools. (But he will blame not being able to close or stop on Bush if he has to)

Now, many will not agree that going into Iraq was the right thing to do. That I understand. But calling him a liar, and evil, and profit minded? Well, they need to go to a heavier grade of metal. Tin foil is not cutting it.........

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH

Did you miss the last 8 years or what...

The twist on this remains even today. To set the record straight. Clinton was impeached for lieing to a Grand Jury. Think you would get away with that?

And he lied because he was under investigation (even before he was Pres) for sexual harrasment and exploitation of females.

Maybe that is why he is your hero.
Sorry, I degress.....

Abraham Lincoln

Please, tender the evidence. If you prove you acusation, I will lead the charge to hang him.

Please prove this conflict of interest (that you have read about on you Bush hating sites)

On the other hand, I have come to understand that the charge is much more important than proof
Abraham Lincoln

Hmm I did not ask about an "office environment"

The list of supposed gropees goes back a long way at least as posted earlier in the thread... Think if you got really famous... someone from your past might come out of the woodwork....with a surprise or two???

Nope. I don't grope women against their will.
Ask any woman in skydiving that you know.
They will tell you the same thing.

Oh, do you reasonably believe that the list cited above is the complete list?

We have a complete list of the people who went down on the Titanic, and I'm sure that it is a lot shorter.

This is just the women who came forward.
As the police say, every rapist has a history that is longer than their arrest record.

Besides, we are not talking about Joe Plumber today.

We are discussing the POTUS. He IS held to a higher standard of behavior than the rest of us.

I am sure that many politicians have consensual sex outside of marriage. That happens.
I'm not tremendously concerned about that.
Clintons behavior is what people hire the police to defend them from.

Joe Plumber may grab a few butts in a bar, but the
POTUS should not. That should be obvious.

Paula Jones said no. How many women Arkansas state govt employees felt pressured to comply and did not come forward? Not the happy Monica ones,
the harrassed ones?

bushs defence companies that somehow won the tenders for the contracts are the big winners. by going to war bush himself made hundreds of millions of dollars.. the guy should be hung

You will NEVER be able to convince the Bushbot dead enders.... most of em are too fucking stupid to believe anything other than what is on FAUX NEWS.. or what comes out of Lush RimJobs piehole. No matter what evidence there is.. no matter the profits by their heros... no matter how in the shit hole our economy is because of the mismanagement and malfeasanse of their heros.. they will ALWAYS want to believe that there was a higher purpose.[:/][:/]:(

bushs defence companies that somehow won the tenders for the contracts are the big winners. by going to war bush himself made hundreds of millions of dollars.. the guy should be hung

You will NEVER be able to convince the Bushbot dead enders.... most of em are too fucking stupid to believe anything other than what is on FAUX NEWS.. or what comes out of Lush RimJobs piehole. No matter what evidence there is.. no matter the profits by their heros... no matter how in the shit hole our economy is because of the mismanagement and malfeasanse of their heros.. they will ALWAYS want to believe that there was a higher purpose.[:/][:/]:(

"No matter what evidence there is" - is there WERE evidence, Bush would have been impeached years ago.

Quod erat demonstrandum, the howling moonbat's masturbatory fantasies don't cross the threshold of 'evidence'.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Translated to mean whatever a Dem does is ok but whatever a Republican does is wrong.

--------------------------------------------------
Stay positive and love your life.

Time will tell Mikeeee. I have great faith in history not being as kind to your hero and those who brought this pestilence to our country.

I'll be fine, thanks. Hopefully after the coronation, you'll be able to get some treatment for that BDS.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

It really is too bad that such a staunch supporter as yourself did not get to cash in as so many of his supporters did.:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Blackwater still has job openings...

http://www.blackwaterusa.com/jobs/default_contract.asp

Too bad your seething hatred of anything you consider conservative blinds you to anything else.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706