Belgian_Draft

Obama's change?

>He did hold a fundraiser at their home.

Correct. He did not _start_ his political career at their home. Lies like that are one reason McCain lost; people didn't want four years of that crap.

Ah, depends on what the definition of "start" is. Somebody call Bill. Clinton that is. It's not a lie, its an easily defendable take since he hadn't yet held elected public office. The point is he had a relationship with Ayers - he lied about it and it was minimalized.

So what kind of crap DO the people want? EG what the other party did to investigate JTP in Ohio, for asking a simple question to a guy walking down his street. Yeah, the crap is finally over. Pass the Koolaide.
The forecast is mostly sunny with occasional beer.

>Ah, depends on what the definition of "start" is.

Cool! See if you can redefine the word "is" while you're at it. Such tactics could lose the republicans the next election as well.

>The point is he had a relationship with Ayers . . .

He did indeed. Just as McCain had a relationship with anti-semitic, right wing death squads.

>he lied about it . . .

Nope. Indeed, he proclaimed it on national TV.

>and it was minimalized.

Where have you been for the past six months?

Cool! See if you can redefine the word "is" while you're at it. Such tactics could lose the republicans the next election as well.

>Clinton already tried that, much to the detriment of his remaining credibility.

He did indeed. Just as McCain had a relationship with anti-semitic, right wing death squads.

>Afraid I did miss that one.

Nope. Indeed, he proclaimed it on national TV.

>As a guy who lived in the same neighborhood?

Where have you been for the past six months?

>It was definitely minimalized by the msm

But again, I think you are missing the point of the interviews and the poll. There was only one correct answer to each of those questions, and the respondents got it wrong most of the time. In the interviews I'd expect them to speak as you do. Something like "Well that's a lie about Obama." But they didn't. They were ill informed.
The forecast is mostly sunny with occasional beer.

I think you could draw the conclusion that there are a ton of stoopid folks voting. Dems and Repubs alike.

Indeed. Take Alaska (please!) - 49.99999% of the voters wanted to re-elect a man who'd just been convicted of the felony of betraying their trust.