MikeForsythe

Is this who you want as our First Lady?

So being a responsible contributing member of society at age 18 is a dick measurement to you?

[:/]

Apparently so, to him me having served is something less than admirable, and maybe even something bad.[:/]:S

Kallend held his son in high esteem for serving, and yest he seems to think anyone else doing so is somewhat low class, or nothing much at all.

Once again you are wrong. Which reminds me, did you like the picture of Gomie, Rainbo and me on that 16-way team? The one you claimed didn't exist.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Would YOU like to be held accountable for the all the things YOU said and did when you were 21?

I damn sure better be held accountable if I were going to be in the white house. As I said before, if Michelle’s thesis was the only thing then maybe I could buy it, but with the "I am finally proud to be an American" and going to Rev. Wright's church for 20 years, it only reinforces my concern.

You really are running scared.

Absolutely, as I have said in other post the thought of Obama as our commander in chief scares the hell out of me.

Please let us know if you find something worthy of concern when taken in context.
Math tutoring available. Only $6! per hour! First lesson: Factorials!

At 21 yrs of age I was doing something I was, and still am very proud of.

I did it knowing I could die, or be permanently disabled (and did happen), I did it for very little money (well under $1000 a month) and never complained when working conditions were horrible (freezing,frostbite, hazardous, little/no sleep, little food or water, etc.)

What were you doing at 21yrs old?

Michelle Obama was busy being a racist.:|

Some of you act as if 21yrs old is some sort of irresponsible child.:|

When I was twenty-one, I was serving in the (U.S.) military, admittedly nothing to be proud of. As such, I'm willing to cut Michelle Obama a bit of slack for writing a passage that could be so easily quoted out of context as it has been in this thread. She could have chosen her words more carefully, just as I could have chosen a more honorable profession. Such are the mistakes of youth. We live; we learn.
Math tutoring available. Only $6! per hour! First lesson: Factorials!

So being a responsible contributing member of society at age 18 is a dick measurement to you?

[:/]

I'll bet ya it was a jail or enlist option.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Wow talk about having a skewed vision of reality due to your own personal feelings!

are you always that intuitive?:P

Whatever you were betting, you might want to just go ahead and pay up, unless you are welcher.