Lucky...

Dissention within the Republican head

That must make you EXTREME left!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Really? Opinion polls of voters routinely indicate that over 80% of Americans think abortion should be legal in cases of rape or incest. Palin is WAY out of line on this, not me.

What does a poll have to due with you being extreme left?:S
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

In case you missed that little mid-term election thingy a couple years back,

The mid term was what i was speakiing about. He would not goose step with the libs on the war, so he was dropped.

AKA, he was and is a war monger. He is Jewish, there is probably a big part of him that says get teh Arabs. He was always a Repub in sheep's skin. But you made a reference that he was in line with Dems earlier.

That's exactly the point that was made. If you miss the left's lockstep, you're labeled a neocon (or using your example of Lieberman, a war mongering Jew) and tossed. That skews the statistics.

Opinion polls of voters routinely indiate that over 80% of Americans think abortion should be legal in cases of rape or incest. Palin is WAY out of line on this.

Opinion polls of WHICH voters, exactly? That figure sure seems a bit high...

That 1 in 5 would subject a rape victim to childbirth seems rather high to me. Those are some fucked up people.

That must make you EXTREME left!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Really? Opinion polls of voters routinely indicate that over 80% of Americans think abortion should be legal in cases of rape or incest. Palin is WAY out of line on this, not me.

What does a poll have to due with you being extreme left?:S

Think about it, and report back. You CAN do it.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Opinion polls of voters routinely indiate that over 80% of Americans think abortion should be legal in cases of rape or incest. Palin is WAY out of line on this.

Opinion polls of WHICH voters, exactly? That figure sure seems a bit high...

That 1 in 5 would subject a rape victim to childbirth seems rather high to me. Those are some fucked up people.

You don't have to like the poll results, they seem to be scientifically complied and objective. Meaning Palin is fucked up.

> Meaning Palin is fucked up.

No, it just means Palin has a different opinion on that than most americans.

Most americans would not jump out of a plane, and think it's unacceptably risky to do so. That doesn't make you fucked up.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>No, it just means Palin has a different opinion on that than most americans.

Right, just a paraphrasation.

>>>>>>>>>>>>Most americans would not jump out of a plane, and think it's unacceptably risky to do so. That doesn't make you fucked up.

You haven't seen me skydive :o:P