Lucky...

Dissention within the Republican head

So what? Isn't it OK to disagree? I doubt Barack's wife agress with everything Biden says or does.

Based on a poll here on SC, it appears that most people disagree with her ideas on abortion. I suspect most disagree with her ideas on sex ed. too. She IS on the extreme right.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

So what? Isn't it OK to disagree? I doubt Barack's wife agress with everything Biden says or does.

Based on a poll here on SC, it appears that most people disagree with her ideas on abortion. I suspect most disagree with her ideas on sex ed. too. She IS on the extreme right.

Most people here...hardly a real world setting.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

that's nearly as bad as her comments to her church that the war is a "task of god", and that drilling in alaska is "god's will".

religious zealot, party of 1 please.

how can someone like that run a country like the USA in times like these? makes me cringe.:(

Seriously, convice some neo-cons tho [:/]

When it was McSame's job to get someone more near center..... he missed..B|

I think random polling of the US would provide similar results. MOST people really do think abortion should be allowed in cases of rape and incest.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

There is less lock-stepping on the left than the right.

That's only because of the tendency of *some* people to categorize a person as a neo-con as soon as they have a thought that falls out of step with an extreme liberal position. Kinda screws up the statistics...lol.

~linz
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

That's only because of the tendency of *some* people to categorize a person as a neo-con as soon as they have a thought that falls out of step with an extreme liberal position. Kinda screws up the statistics...lol.

~linz

No, it's like this: go to a Repub convention advocating anything left, like abortion, gay rights, just anything and see what you receive. Now, go to a Dem convention and advocate gun ownership, tax cuts, etc and see what you receive. The right is intolerant to change, hence conservative, which leads to lock-stepping. Not making a personal attack on the right at all, just an objective observation.

Tell that to Joe Lieberman.

In case you missed that little mid-term election thingy a couple years back, the Dems failed to nominate him and he went Indep, 2/3 of his nominating body were Repubs. He now backs McSame..... so, case in my point.

Opinion polls of voters routinely indicate that over 80% of Americans think abortion should be legal in cases of rape or incest. Palin is WAY out of line on this.

She IS on the extreme right.

That must make you EXTREME left!

Really? Opinion polls of voters routinely indicate that over 80% of Americans think abortion should be legal in cases of rape or incest. Palin is WAY out of line on this, not me.

Opinion polls of voters routinely indiate that over 80% of Americans think abortion should be legal in cases of rape or incest. Palin is WAY out of line on this.

Opinion polls of WHICH voters, exactly? That figure sure seems a bit high...

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

She IS on the extreme right.

That must make you EXTREME left!

Really? Opinion polls of voters routinely indicate that over 80% of Americans think abortion should be legal in cases of rape or incest. Palin is WAY out of line on this, not me.

She's not in lockstep with the polls. When were you ever one to go along. I don't agree but frankly the number of cases where abortion is wanted due to rape or incest is miniscule...about 1%. She has a value system that prevents her saying it's OK. It's not gonna change anytime soon. Neither is Roe v. Wade.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

In case you missed that little mid-term election thingy a couple years back,

The mid term was what i was speakiing about. He would not goose step with the libs on the war, so he was dropped.

AKA, he was and is a war monger. He is Jewish, there is probably a big part of him that says get teh Arabs. He was always a Repub in sheep's skin. But you made a reference that he was in line with Dems earlier.

Opinion polls of voters routinely indiate that over 80% of Americans think abortion should be legal in cases of rape or incest. Palin is WAY out of line on this.

Opinion polls of all Americans, not just exit polls or voting-based polls.

http://www.pollingreport.com/abortion.htm

So your position would be illegal in all cases, or about 20% just as Kallend wrote, 80% disagree with her. Why don't I get paid for straightening out disinformation from the right?

Opinion polls of all Americans, not just exit polls or voting-based polls.

http://www.pollingreport.com/abortion.htm

So your position would be illegal in all cases, or about 20% just as Kallend wrote, 80% disagree with her. Why don't I get paid for straightening out disinformation from the right?

Micro, where'd ya go bro....no, "you were right, Kallend" 80% of the country does disagree with her." No, "good find, Lucky." Come on man, don't leave us now B|