Trent

Republicans TRY to Work While Dems Vacation

that just drilling for oil will solve all our energy problems

I didnt recall anybody here saying that drilling for oil will solve all of our problems. Most have said that it is only a short term fix. We should also be finding better alternative fuels. That liberal BS about 4-8 years for new oil drilling to help us is complete BS. The average oil well takes about a year after fun ding to be in production. That is if it does not have to fracked or re drilled. I invest in oil wells and have seen the entire proses and time line. That is just a liberal cop out.

and that sending a man to die in a war is "supporting" him.

Why dont you just say you are anti war. That is a BS comment. Nobody has said that sending a man to war is "suporting him". That is a typical liberal twist! We dont send people to war to DIE.:S:S I case you have not notice our military is completely volitary! After 9/11 we had record people joining the military. And still have people joining that beleive in what we are fighting for. Not everbody flip flops!
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

The President could order the Congress back into session for a vote. However he wanted Mrs. P. and the rest of the D.'s to return home for vacation, rest, and watch TV so they could see just how much the whole country hates them.

Someone dies, someone says how stupid, someone says it was avoidable, someone says how to avoid it, someone calls them an idiot, someone proposes rule chan

I didnt recall anybody here saying that drilling for oil will solve all of our problems. Most have said that it is only a short term fix. We should also be finding better alternative fuels. That liberal BS about 4-8 years for new oil drilling to help us is complete BS. The average oil well takes about a year after fun ding to be in production. That is if it does not have to fracked or re drilled. I invest in oil wells and have seen the entire proses and time line. That is just a liberal cop out.

and that sending a man to die in a war is "supporting" him.

Why dont you just say you are anti war. That is a BS comment. Nobody has said that sending a man to war is "suporting him". That is a typical liberal twist! We dont send people to war to DIE.:S:S I case you have not notice our military is completely volitary! After 9/11 we had record people joining the military. And still have people joining that beleive in what we are fighting for. Not everbody flip flops!

Hey Randy, my first instinct is to reply in an effort to counter your post, but screw that tonight.
WAY TO GO WITH THE SPELLING AND SENTENCE STRUCTURE!!!
Not perfect but damn, what an improvement!! This is SO much easier to read. Let's discuss!:)

That is my normal spelling. I just really dont care (most of the time) to take the time to give a logical responce to an ignorant post:P You all know what i mean. Besides if i started spelling correct on every post, then Kallend, Amazon, Skittles boy, Andy 908 would have nothing to reply to me aboutB|:D:D:D:D Oh almost forgot Bill!:ph34r:

I didnt recall anybody here saying that drilling for oil will solve all of our problems. Most have said that it is only a short term fix. We should also be finding better alternative fuels. That liberal BS about 4-8 years for new oil drilling to help us is complete BS. The average oil well takes about a year after fun ding to be in production.

The average well in Alaska or offshore?

I can't imagine everyone who has commented on the slowness and smallness of the increase are liberals.

That is the average for on shore drilling. Off shore does take longer, but there are places on shore that the govt. wont let us drill. Anybody that says the oil companys are screwing us should look up Destin Dome, and see how the govt. is screwing us.

>I didnt recall anybody here saying that drilling for oil will solve all of
>our problems.

Cool, that's a start.

>Most have said that it is only a short term fix.

It's not even that. Inflating your tires and tuning up your car will do more over the next 10 years than opening up ANWR - and going to alternatives will do more in the long term for our energy independence.

Once the oil companies start drilling on their current leases, I'll believe that the problem is that they don't have enough places to drill.

>Why dont you just say you are anti war.

I am anti-war, specifically anti-optional-war. I've said that before. War is the worst of many bad choices when it comes to implementing foreign policy.

>That is a BS comment. Nobody has said that sending a man to war is "suporting him".

Chickenhawks say that all the time. They support sending them to war, then they stick "I SUPPORT THE TROOPS" stickers on their cars - even as they drive to their tax preparer to figure out how to pay less towards military support.

>We dont send people to war to DIE.

Anyone who thinks that sending men to war will not kill a lot of them is a fool.

> I case you have not notice our military is completely volitary!

Yep. I didn't claim anything different.

Preface this with, "The only thing I've read in this thread is the title."

I love to vacation and I love to work. My two favorite things. I'd rather hang out with a person who vacations too much than with a person who works too much. The Dems are definitely smarter.

linz
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

>I didnt recall anybody here saying that drilling for oil will solve all of
>our problems.

Cool, that's a start.

Then why did you state that the republicans say that that will fix our energy poblems?????

>Most have said that it is only a short term fix.

It's not even that. Inflating your tires and tuning up your car will do more over the next 10 years than opening up ANWR - and going to alternatives will do more in the long term for our energy independence.

Once the oil companies start drilling on their current leases, I'll believe that the problem is that they don't have enough places to drill.

It is a short term fix. But It will help fix the problem quiker than anything the dems are saying!!! That inflating tires and tune up BS is exactly that BS!!!! Auto tech is my trade before i owned my buis. It will not help as you say period! Do some research defore you post lies! Going to alternatives is our best solution long term though! The dems like to say that the oil companys wont use all of there current leases. That is true, but the reason is that once the oil companys get a lease. They do sysmografs, to scan for oil and/or gas. If there is not enought or any oil/or gas then then wont drill on that lease! They have so many places to drill!!!!! I have friends that have opened old oil wells from the 80's that only produse 5-10 barrels a day! They were closed when OPEC droped the price of oil to get the US to quit their cole to oil program. So the price of a barrel of oil dropped so much that these small wells were not worth the cost to keep them open. Now they are worth the cost becuase of the price of oil.

>That is a BS comment. Nobody has said that sending a man to war is "suporting him".

Chickenhawks say that all the time. They support sending them to war, then they stick "I SUPPORT THE TROOPS" stickers on their cars - even as they drive to their tax preparer to figure out how to pay less towards military support.

Please show me your sorces!

>We dont send people to war to DIE.

Anyone who thinks that sending men to war will not kill a lot of them is a fool.

You said you responce as if our intent was to kill our soulders! Not that they have a chance of dieing. Maybe you should reword your attacks!

> I case you have not notice our military is completely volitary!

Yep. I didn't claim anything different.

Then quit acting as if WE forced them to goto war! They knew what they were signing up for! And that is why most signed up, regardless of what Cindy Shehan says>:(:S:S