TypicalFish

Sanctuary Cities...

Seriously, how does this make sense? NOT cooperating with the federal government in identifying ILLEGAL immigrants? I am all for anyone who wants to try to make a life for themselves, BUT, laws are laws. Don't "sanctuary cities" ENCOURAGE illegals to go (and stay) there?

Article which made me think about this HERE...

Excerpt: The victims' family learned that Ramos had been arrested at least three times before the shooting and evaded deportation, largely because of San Francisco's sanctuary status.

The policy, adopted in 1989 by the city's elected Board of Supervisors, bars local officials from cooperating with federal authorities in their efforts to deport illegal immigrants.

I seriously don't get it.
"I gargle no man's balls..." ussfpa on SOCNET

U.S business and government dominate the region and as such people below the line on the map seek a better quality of life or a higher wage to feed themselves and people above the line like to help them.

(for the most part) this is a pure load of crap!!

This is about votes and making ones self feel good because they can say they care. Nothing more
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

With the mayor looking to run for governor next year, he has to beef up the law and order credentials, so it will be interesting to see how much he torques the "sanctuary" label. The other recent incident was the busing of illegal alien drug dealer punks to LA, where they promptly escaped. Newsome has vowed to change that policy.

Countering the incentive for illegals to come to SF is the cost of living here. Average rent is around $1800.

U.S business and government dominate the region and as such people below the line on the map seek a better quality of life or a higher wage to feed themselves and people above the line like to help them.

No, for the most part that is true.

This is about votes and making ones self feel good because they can say they care. Nothing more

So your counter argument is the psychological reasons for why people help immigrants is varied, well done genius.

What happened to "for the most part".

No, for the most part that is true.

So your counter argument is the psychological reasons for why people help immigrants is varied, well done genius.

What happened to "for the most part".

Should I add your name to my sig line now too?:D
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln