JohnRich

I'm Voting Democrat

3/10 Expected troll, no points for creativity,points for catchy title knowing posting history

Actually, you give him too much credit. He simply reversed the thread topic I had started and posted a bit that is specifically about Obama as opposed to something with a bit wider viewpoint that would have been a more fitting response to the other thread.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

I see the Far Right Wing is going into overdrive.
Got your militia membership in order yet???

No, but my sense of humor still works.
I'm sorry that you're having difficulty with yours.

Yea, I've noticed how Obama's opponents are forced to cling to ad hominem "humor" in these, their darkest hours:D:P

I took it to mean either the membership was illegal or the milita was.

Given that he was replying to "By definition, we're already militia", I thought he was referring to the definition, i.e. not by any legal definition (as opposed to common vernacular).

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I'm certain it doesn't apply to you, but as the election approaches, the 'patriots' will grace us with lots of gentle 'humor' essentially because they are not really allowed to scream ..."NO FUCKIN WAY MY AMERICA IS GONNA HAVE A NIGGER IN THE WHITEHOUSE"!!!

My sentiments exactly; we will be seeing a lot of thinly disguised racism.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

Obama supporters will play the racism card as well. If you don't support Obama then you must be a racist, right? Am I a racist because I am not supporting Obama? I don't think so, His color means nothing to me but his lack of experience and meaningless "change rhetoric" are the reasons I would never vote for him, among others.
The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help.

Yo, Mofo's!

Think about this just for a moment. With clarity and concentration.

Whether you like him or not, John McCain is an unabashed patriot and American hero.

Do you MoFo's realize that he has probably spent more time in the Hanoi Hilton that the other guy has spent in the US Senate?

And do you know that John Mc passed on the chance to go home early from the Hanoi Hilton and said to send the more seroiusly injured?

While not perfect, we know that he is a man of honor.

Just my thoughts,
MOFO's

Don't go away mad....just go away!

"NO FUCKIN WAY MY AMERICA IS GONNA HAVE A NIGGER IN THE WHITEHOUSE"!!!

You obviously attribute that kind of sentiment to a FAR larger body of people than the number who actually feel that way.

Does it make you feel special and elite to believe that?

. . =(_8^(1)

"NO FUCKIN WAY MY AMERICA IS GONNA HAVE A NIGGER IN THE WHITEHOUSE"!!!

You obviously attribute that kind of sentiment to a FAR larger body of people than the number who actually feel that way.

OK, in your estimation, what is the percentage of Americans who hold this view and what percentage would you like it to be? [HINT: most people feel the former should be larger than the latter.]

Does it make you feel special and elite to believe that?

Nope, but knowing you does. :)
-----------------------
"O brave new world that has such people in it".

OK, in your estimation, what is the percentage of Americans who hold this view and what percentage would you like it to be? [HINT: most people feel the former should be larger than the latter.]

20-25% and 0%, respectively, and declining. (you sure do give silly hints)

Nope, but knowing you does. :)

Now I laughed my ass off there. That was good. :)

. . =(_8^(1)