minmal

if kids dont go to school you go to jail

well that is if you live in australia

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,23466073-5001021,00.html

the laws here will soon be made so that if you are a parent that send there kids off to school and they don't go you could be put in jail

eg you pack there lunch and say have a good day at school and they take off waging and you head off to work you are a crim and need to be jailed

what a joke

i am starting to believe that we should all hand over our kids to the government and let them raise them just as they know best

then we can go about living our lives with out the extra response ability of being lock up for another person making there own decisions

yes as a parent we are to help them and love them and try to guide them in a way that we believe will help them grow up to be nice honest people but they are there own person and learn there behavior mostly from the kids at there schools

and once they turn 13 are very much capable of making there own decisions how do they think stoping a parent from being at work and having to be a security guard that stand at the school fence all day making sure they stay at school

how can it be that we the parent are at fault if the kids decide to wag i did broke the record at 74 days in a row and that was just in a row wagged heeps more then that in total and i have great parents ( kick my ass plenty if they found out )

still didn't stop me and the higher the risk the more the fun as far as i looked at it back then and didn't like my parents because they kicked my ass for wagging so do you think telling me that sending people i didn't like will go to jail if i don't go some where i don't like

my god teenagers just got it made there teachers cant do any thing now there parents wont be able to either and on top we get to go to jail for it as well

hows Iraq this time off year and is it hard to get visa's at least its got a chance of making laws that work

unlike the retarded aussie system of ban it if you cant ban it jail it if you can ban and cant jail it its a teenager

and they are the kids they are trying to help

on my last note if you made it this far what about we try by giving them consequence for there actions eg they do good they get good they do bad they might get a tent in back yard

see how long they wag for then

just so you know they would put you in jail for making your child sleep out back in a tent for wagging but its all good to lock up the parents for the kids not doing what they are told

end rant

Our governments only do what we let them!! They need to be reminded from time to time, that they work for us, not the other way around... and that time has long since passed... It's up to US, we only have ourselves to blame.

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

how can it be that we the parent are at fault if the kids decide to wag i did broke the record at 74 days in a row and that was just in a row wagged heeps more then that in total and i have great parents ( kick my ass plenty if they found out )

Those must have been the days that they had Punctuation Class.;):P

Our governments only do what we let them!! They need to be reminded from time to time, that they work for us, not the other way around... and that time has long since passed... It's up to US, we only have ourselves to blame.

QFT
Math tutoring available. Only $6! per hour! First lesson: Factorials!