Douva

My Recent Fox News and CNN Appearances (Guns on College Campuses)

You STILL don't get it. Your links refer to APPROVED recipients. CHOOSING to have a CCW and being APPROVED are quite different things.

And your links do NOT show even approved recipients to be "the most law abiding" (your words). Are they more law abiding than Catholic nuns, for example?

PS one well reasoned response to my post would be better than your bunch of irrelevant and hastily assembled posts.

Billvon has previously commented on your tendency to post links based on their headlines rather than their content, which suggests you don't actually bother to read the articles. That seems to be the case with at least one of the articles you cited.:D

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

You STILL don't get it. Your links refer to APPROVED recipients. CHOOSING to have a CCW and being APPROVED are quite different things.

And your links do NOT show even approved recipients to be "the most law abiding" (your words). Are they more law abiding than Catholic nuns, for example?

PS one well reasoned response to my post would be better than your bunch of irrelevant and hastily assembled posts.

WHAT THE HELL IS THE MATTER WITH YOUR READING SKILLS. FOR THE 10TH TIME I GAVE YOU THAT YET YOU STILL SPIT THE SAME SHIT UP. YOUR MIND IS CLOSED SO THIS IS A WAST OF TIME:S
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

WHAT THE HELL IS THE MATTER WITH YOUR READING SKILLS. FOR THE 10TH TIME I GAVE YOU THAT YET YOU STILL SPIT THE SAME SHIT UP. YOUR MIND IS CLOSED SO THIS IS A WAST OF TIME:S

Marc,

Do you know the difference between CHOOSING to do something and BEING APPROVED to do something?

You have not posted a single link that supports your claim that those CHOOSING legally to carry concealed are "the MOST law abiding" (your words).

Take another look at THIS, it contained some good advice.

Of course it is a waste of time. For both of you.

I can't even figure out why he's going on about applicants other than to goad you. There's no other relevance to the topic.

Of course it is a waste of time. For both of you.

I can't even figure out why he's going on about applicants other than to goad you. There's no other relevance to the topic.

Marc made a claim that he refuses either to verify or to retract. That is all.

No it's not. CCW is the name of the license/permit. You can choose to apply for one, but you can't choose to HAVE one. That choice is up to the county/state that grants it.

No it's not. CCW is the name of the license/permit. You can choose to apply for one, but you can't choose to HAVE one. That choice is up to the county/state that grants it.

You choose to apply. That is the time you make your choice. If you apply, you may not be approved. The choice is not the same as getting one.

Next - even the subset of the population that gets a permit is not the MOST law abiding subset of the population that exists.

Marc's interpretation of the data he and Mike posted is simply incorrect.

My appearance on Cam & Company (Sirius Patriot 144 radio):

http://www.concealedcampus.org/cam_and_company_022208.mp3

I get the sense that what you are really interested in is publicity for yourself, and this is a convenient issue.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you didn't go to college did you?
Coreece: "You sound like some skinheads I know, but your prejudice is with Christians, not niggers..."