Judicial Watch on Hillary

This is what you'll be getting if you vote for the bitch:

• A “Confidential” May 26, 1993 Memorandum from Senator Jay Rockefeller (D-WV) to Hillary Clinton entitled, “Health Care Reform Communications,” which criticizes the Task Force as a “secret cabal of Washington policy ‘wonks’” that has engaged in “choking off information” from the public regarding health care reform. The memorandum suggests that Hillary Clinton “use classic opposition research” to attack those who were excluded by the Clinton Administration from Task Force deliberations and to “expose lifestyles, tactics and motives of lobbyists” in order to deflect criticism. Senator Rockefeller also suggested news organizations “are anxious and willing to receive guidance [from the Clinton Administration] on how to time and shape their [news] coverage.”
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

Yea, Rockefeller is about as much a Dem as Lieberman or you are:

John Davison Rockefeller IV (born June 18, 1937), generally known as Jay Rockefeller, has served as a Democratic U.S. Senator from West Virginia since 1985. He was Governor of West Virginia from 1977 to 1985. As a great-grandson of oil tycoon John D. Rockefeller, he is the only current politician of the prominent six-generation Rockefeller family and the only Democrat in what has been traditionally a staunchly, albeit generally progressive, Republican dynasty.[1]

He is related to several prominent Republican supporters and former officeholders: He is a great-grandson of Rhode Island Senator Nelson W. Aldrich, a nephew of banker David Rockefeller and Arkansas Governor Winthrop Rockefeller and of former U.S. Vice President Nelson A. Rockefeller, son-in-law of former Senator Charles H. Percy of Illinois, cousin of Arkansas Lieutenant Governor Winthrop Paul Rockefeller and former brother-in-law of Senator Mark Dayton of Minnesota.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jay_Rockefeller

So shall I post what we got from the last 3 Republicans, 1T debt to now 9.2T debt, wiretapping, a pathetic war an a bevy of other goodies? And Hillary is a bitch? Sorry bud, even many stupid R's have awoken and are not showing up to support the criminals in your party, post all the propaganda you want.

But I agree, it wpuld be horrible if poor people were given heakthcare, I mean, if they really wated it they would go get it. So I agree, heakthcare s/b exclusive for the, "good people."

You're *obviously* mistaken - the mainstream media isn't biased, that's reserved for Faux News!!

The normal characters will be in-thread shortly to show you how badly you are wrong. :P

No Neal, he's right, you're right, poor people suck and god damnit, SHOULD NOT BE GIVEN HEALTHCARE. Just as us good GOPers know that dropping 2 atomic bombs on women and children was a good idea to coerce their men fighting at war to relent, dissallowing grubby poor people from healthcare i a better idea. You nd me Neal, sing together: FUCK POOR PEOPLE, THIS IS AMERICA GOD DAMNIT!

You're *obviously* mistaken - the mainstream media isn't biased, that's reserved for Faux News!!

The normal characters will be in-thread shortly to show you how badly you are wrong. :P

No Neal, he's right, you're right, poor people suck and god damnit, SHOULD NOT BE GIVEN HEALTHCARE. Just as us good GOPers know that dropping 2 atomic bombs on women and children was a good idea to coerce their men fighting at war to relent, dissallowing grubby poor people from healthcare i a better idea. You nd me Neal, sing together: FUCK POOR PEOPLE, THIS IS AMERICA GOD DAMNIT!
:D:D:D:D
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

People should "be given healthcare"?????

Where does this right to "free" healthcare come from? Nothing in life is free...someone has to pay for it and I, for one, do not want to pay for someone else's!
"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition"...Rudyard Kipling

Where does this right to "free" healthcare come from? Nothing in life is free...someone has to pay for it and I, for one, do not want to pay for someone else's!

Well, you certainly don't expect the *DEMS* to have to pay for it, do you??? ;)
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Hmmm - did you attend all private schools? Only ever drive on private roads? No jump-plane you used ever spoke to ATC? Never went to a National or State park, or a public library?

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Hmmm - did you attend all private schools? Only ever drive on private roads? No jump-plane you used ever spoke to ATC? Never went to a National or State park, or a public library?

And your point is....?
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

And your point is....?

Vague?:D:D

What do I win?
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

And your point is....?

Vague?:D:D

What do I win?

Free healthcare, of course!
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Yea, Rockefeller is about as much a Dem as Lieberman or you are:

John Davison Rockefeller IV (born June 18, 1937), generally known as Jay Rockefeller, has served as a Democratic U.S. Senator from West Virginia since 1985. He was Governor of West Virginia from 1977 to 1985. As a great-grandson of oil tycoon John D. Rockefeller, he is the only current politician of the prominent six-generation Rockefeller family and the only Democrat in what has been traditionally a staunchly, albeit generally progressive, Republican dynasty.[1]

He is related to several prominent Republican supporters and former officeholders: He is a great-grandson of Rhode Island Senator Nelson W. Aldrich, a nephew of banker David Rockefeller and Arkansas Governor Winthrop Rockefeller and of former U.S. Vice President Nelson A. Rockefeller, son-in-law of former Senator Charles H. Percy of Illinois, cousin of Arkansas Lieutenant Governor Winthrop Paul Rockefeller and former brother-in-law of Senator Mark Dayton of Minnesota.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jay_Rockefeller

So he isn't a democrat because he's related to republicans?:S Aren't people allowed to think for themselves?

And your point is....?

.. obvious to anyone who thinks about it.

And your point is....?

So, should everyone also be given a house, car, gun, etc... because we have public schools, public roads, etc...?
"That looks dangerous." Leopold Stotch

And your point is....?

So, should everyone also be given a house, car, gun, etc... because we have public schools, public roads, etc...?

Nothing in life is free...someone has to pay for it and I, for one, do not want to pay for someone else's!

Funny that people who use public services feel so bad about paying for them.

Nothing in life is free...someone has to pay for it and I, for one, do not want to pay for someone else's!

Paying someone else's way is hardly a "public service" as you describe.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

It's more likely that they feel bad about paying more for them than they get out of them -- to make up for people who can't or won't pay for them, but use them anyway.

. . =(_8^(1)

It's more likely that they feel bad about paying more for them than they get out of them -- to make up for people who can't or won't pay for them, but use them anyway.

The resentment comes from from it being an involuntary exercise rather than voluntary charity and that those who *WON'T* work are lumped into the pot along with those who *can't*.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

This is what you'll be getting if you vote for the bitch:

And this from Vanity Fair:

Seeing the name Hillary in a headline last week—a headline about a life that had involved real achievement—I felt a mouse stirring in the attic of my memory. Eventually, I was able to recall how the two Hillarys had once been mentionable in the same breath. On a first-lady goodwill tour of Asia in April 1995—the kind of banal trip that she now claims as part of her foreign-policy "experience"—Mrs. Clinton had been in Nepal and been briefly introduced to the late Sir Edmund Hillary, conqueror of Mount Everest. Ever ready to milk the moment, she announced that her mother had actually named her for this famous and intrepid explorer. The claim "worked" well enough to be repeated at other stops and even showed up in Bill Clinton's memoirs almost a decade later, as one more instance of the gutsy tradition that undergirds the junior senator from New York.

Sen. Clinton was born in 1947, and Sir Edmund Hillary and his partner Tenzing Norgay did not ascend Mount Everest until 1953, so the story was self-evidently untrue and eventually yielded to fact-checking....

When did I state that I feel bad about paying for public services? You implied that because we pay for some public services that we should pay for everything and everything should be a public service. Why don't you answer my question? Should everyone be given a house, car, gun, etc... because we have public schools, public roads, etc...?
"That looks dangerous." Leopold Stotch

When did I state that I feel bad about paying for public services? You implied that because we pay for some public services that we should pay for everything and everything should be a public service. Why don't you answer my question? Should everyone be given a house, car, gun, etc... because we have public schools, public roads, etc...?

It's not all about YOU. My initial response was to the poster who wrote:

"Nothing in life is free...someone has to pay for it and I, for one, do not want to pay for someone else's!"

You chose to insert yourself.

Did YOU only attend private schools? Only drive on private roads?

So it's OK to pay less than you get in public services, but not more. No wonder we are up to our eyes in debt.