Andy9o8

Northern Ireland - Irish or British?

It depends on where you are in Northern Ireland and who you are talking to. The IRA, which one? Provisional IRA (PIRA), Continutiy IRA (CIRA) Real IRA (RIRA) or Oficial IRA (OIRA) all seperate groups and thats just some of the republican groups. The vast majority of people are against the violent struggle and its only a very small minority who support such actions and they are most likely the terrorists and thier families.
These days the people of Northern Ireland don't really care two shits for the 'struggle' thats done with. The only people who care about that crap really seem to be Americans who think they are Irish:S

That's kind of what I suspected, hence the hangover remark. No problem with them coming here but some screening to weed out the garbage wouldn't hurt.
My biggest handicap is that sometimes the hole in the front of my head operates a tad bit faster than the grey matter contained within.

LOL... You do screen us when we go to America, have you seen the embarkation cards for the US? They actually ask 'are you a terrorist? Are you a spy? and are you a drug dealer?'
LOL... I wonder how many people have ever tick those boxs!:D
in fact I wonder what Gerry Adams and McGuiness do when they get those cards.

When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

LOL... You do screen us when we go to America, have you seen the embarkation cards for the US? They actually ask 'are you a terrorist? Are you a spy? and are you a drug dealer?'

Seriously? It's to give them a basis upon which, if all else fails, they can charge you with knowingly giving false information to authorities.
:S Only a fucking lawyer would think of something like that.

Gerry Adams and Osama can happily not tick the terrorist boxes after all they are "freedom fighters":P

On a serious note BBC had an article about a guy entering Australia with Cocaine - he ticked the box that said "Are your a drug dealer" or the Aussie equivalentB|

It is probably quite a good method actually in a high stress moment (which I assume immigration or customs is for a criminal) you may well slip up.

Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

Gerry Adams and Osama can happily not tick the terrorist boxes after all they are "freedom fighters":P

On a serious note BBC had an article about a guy entering Australia with Cocaine - he ticked the box that said "Are your a drug dealer" or the Aussie equivalentB|

It is probably quite a good method actually in a high stress moment (which I assume immigration or customs is for a criminal) you may well slip up.

The late British TV personality Gilbert Harding is reputed to have been handed the form at immigration in New York which asked (among other things):

“Is it your intention to overthrow the lawfully established government of the United States of America by force?”

To which he replied:

“Sole purpose of visit”

They let him in, but that was in the 1950s

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.