SpeedRacer

Ron Paul's Money bomb, December 16th vs Nov 5th

I'm very happy for Ron, wish I could afford to contribute more to his campaign than I already have. I'd also be inclined to give more if he'd consider and independent run. I think Ron actually has more independent or even democratic support than he does within the Republican party. Still I'll vote in a Republican primary for the first time ever because of him.

http://www.ronpaulgraphs.com/dec_16_vs_nov_5_total.html

Looks like it's happening again. Actually it now appears that this time will be even bigger.

I'm predicting roughly 6.5 million $ will be raised today.

I find Ron Paul very interesting.

First, he seems genuine and honest. He is what he is so you can take him or leave him

Second, while I do not agree with many of his positions I really believe he would be good for the country. We need to move away from ignoring the constitution and get back to basics.

So, I do not think he could get some (of what I consider wrong) policies put into place, I feel he would move us in the right direction and open the dialect.

I will watch him with interest
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

I understand. I don't agree with him on every point, but remember, when we elect a president, we're not electing a dictator. On some issues he will have to compromise.

So I dont view it in absolutist terms. I view it as more like: what GENERAL TREND would you like the country to move towards? And so I think Ron Paul is on the right track.
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

I understand. I don't agree with him on every point, but remember, when we elect a president, we're not electing a dictator. On some issues he will have to compromise.

So I dont view it in absolutist terms. I view it as more like: what GENERAL TREND would you like the country to move towards? And so I think Ron Paul is on the right track.

Ya, I think you and I agree here.
Abraham Lincoln

Thirded. :oB| I disagree with his stance on a couple of topics, but am in favor of the trend I think he would start.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Thirded. :oB| I disagree with his stance on a couple of topics, but am in favor of the trend I think he would start.

Blues,
Dave

:)It is interesting that some of us here, that disagree with each other on many issues, still see the general direction as not good. We have had the debated regarding Bush and Iraq yet on many points other than Iraq, and even some point concerning Iraq we would like to see the same end.

THE biggest difference I see (at least between me and others) is 1) I do not see Bush as evil or a liar. I truly believe he has made mistakes but we all do. And I still believe we should and need to be in Iraq. On that specific target I will disagree with many. 2) I think Bush's fiscal performanceis disgusting. I feel that he tried to play nice and be liked instead of doing what was right for the country. I would however, even with hind site, have voted for him over the given alternatives.

We have more in common that maybe some of us would like to admit:)
Abraham Lincoln

wow. I just checked the front pages of several major newspapers.

The Mainstream Media is really doing its best to bury this story. You can find a couple of small articles if you do a specific search on the websites, but if you look at the newspaper's front pages, it is often not mentioned at all. Even in Boston, where the Tea Party rally took place, the Boston Globe has no mention of it on the front page.

This is the biggest single day fundraiser for a presidential candidate ever, even beating John Kerry's record set back in 2004.

Do you think if Clinton, Obama, Huckabee, McCain, or Giuliani had done this, that it wouldn't make the front page?
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

We have more in common that maybe some of us would like to admit :)

>Kumbaya, my loooord,...Kumbayaaaa!

:P;)

Aahhhh man, you had to go and ruin it:P
Abraham Lincoln