Darius11

Hey like my new T shirt

Of course, the extremist muslim imams would never do that to get their followers to hate and kill Americans.

That point that you ALWAYS miss is this. Do you consider our troops and our government to be the same as Extremist Imams?

I don’t. So why do you compare or try to justify our actions by comparing them to people we all agree are bad.

You haven't agreed that extremist muslims are all bad. In fact, you have expressed sympathy for them.

Who is the "we" in this statement from you:
"We make the people we want to kill look like the bad guys... Now we are doing that to the Muslims..."
That "we" certainly sounds like you're painting all Americans with a very broad brush, when in fact, Americans are quite capable of distinguishing between the good muslims and the bad muslims.

The we bull shit is what the original Americans did to the native Americans, and when it comes to today it is all the war supporters and the ones spewing every hateful thing they can on all things Muslim.
Trying to name every one would take too long, and writing that paragraph instead of we would take too long as well.

But because you chose the word "we", you've spent numerous messages trying to defend and explain your position. It would have been easier if you had just been more precise in the first place, instead of implying that all Americans hate all muslims.

That "we" certainly sounds like you're painting all Americans with a very broad brush, when in fact, Americans are quite capable of distinguishing between the good muslims and the bad muslims.

Really John? What is a good Muslim in your book?

I wonder how many said a dead one when they read that
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

The we bull shit is what the original Americans did to the native Americans, and when it comes to today it is all the war supporters and the ones spewing every hateful thing they can on all things Muslim.
Trying to name every one would take too long, and writing that paragraph instead of we would take too long as well.

But because you chose the word "we", you've spent numerous messages trying to defend and explain your position. It would have been easier if you had just been more precise in the first place, instead of implying that all Americans hate all muslims.

I am not a very good speller and my grammar needs work I guess that’s my cross to bare.

I see people who were made out to be savages and barbarians just so we could kill them easier.

True. It is one of the unfortunate parts of human nature. In the past, we've engaged in the wholesale slaughter of japs, krauts, gooks, redskins, limeys, dagos, ragheads, etc.

We've looked with scorn upon wetbacks, chinks, polacks, spooks, spics, wops, kikes, etc. Honkeys, rednecks and crackers have their opposing forces. And let's not forget oreos.

And we've got sinners and biblethumpers. Fag, dykes and homophobes. Liberals and conservatives. Peacenik hippies and warmongers. Mods and rockers. Oh, and the word "infidel"

We don't kill Daisuke, Heinrich, Hao, Blue Sky, Edward, Luigi or Reza. We can't kill people.

We don't look down upon Francisco, Wu, Barak, Pedro, Luigi or Noah. They are our friends. Okay, Cletus is easy to ridicule as an individual.

It's human nature to hate others, Darius. We try not to - we really do. But it becomes easy to blame the aging hippie for the welfare state. It becomes easy to blame "the Muslims" for terrorist attacks. It's easy to blame the British for poor oral hygiene.

It's a horrible thing, but I cannot think of a society that does not do it.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

I see people who were made out to be savages and barbarians just so we could kill them easier.

True. It is one of the unfortunate parts of human nature. In the past, we've engaged in the wholesale slaughter of japs, krauts, gooks, redskins, limeys, dagos, ragheads, etc.

We've looked with scorn upon wetbacks, chinks, polacks, spooks, spics, wops, kikes, etc. Honkeys, rednecks and crackers have their opposing forces. And let's not forget oreos.

And we've got sinners and biblethumpers. Fag, dykes and homophobes. Liberals and conservatives. Peacenik hippies and warmongers. Mods and rockers. Oh, and the word "infidel"

We don't kill Daisuke, Heinrich, Hao, Blue Sky, Edward, Luigi or Reza. We can't kill people.

We don't look down upon Francisco, Wu, Barak, Pedro, Luigi or Noah. They are our friends. Okay, Cletus is easy to ridicule as an individual.

It's human nature to hate others, Darius. We try not to - we really do. But it becomes easy to blame the aging hippie for the welfare state. It becomes easy to blame "the Muslims" for terrorist attacks. It's easy to blame the British for poor oral hygiene.

It's a horrible thing, but I cannot think of a society that does not do it.

Holy shit an honest lawyer;)

i give you that one sir.

I am just hoping we can learn from the mistakes of our past.
Just as the Indians were portrayed as savages we tend to portrayed others in the same manner not because they truly are but simply because it makes them easier to hate, easier to kill, and less then human.

Really John? What is a good Muslim in your book?

I wonder how many said a dead one when they read that

A good muslim is one that comes to this country and does not expect us to change our believes or customs to suit them.

In Lincoln Park, Mich., Fitness USA relented when Muslim women demanded that the gym wall off a co-ed aerobic center from their women-only section because men could see them working out.

• In Bridgeview, Ill., a Muslim school says it wants its girls' basketball team to play road games against non-Muslim schools provided the public schools ban men and teenage boys from the game.

• In North Seattle, Wash., a public pool set up a swim time for Muslim women in which men, even male lifeguards, are banned.

These are Muslim customs, not ours. Why should we honor them? If Muslims want to live under Muslim law then they should live in a Muslim country.
The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help.

Fitness USA relented

public pool set up a swim time for Muslim women in which men, even male lifeguards, are banned.

It looks like we're relenting. We are changing our customs and ways of doign things. Muclims are not forcing anything.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Fitness USA relented

public pool set up a swim time for Muslim women in which men, even male lifeguards, are banned.

It looks like we're relenting. We are changing our customs and ways of doign things. Muclims are not forcing anything.

I am not sure if the change was voluntary or not. I have nothing against Muslims. I just don't like them coming to our country and expecting us to do things their way. Several Muslims at my kids elementary school raised hell over classes having Christmas Parties. Now they don't have the parties anymore. That is not right. We celebrate Christmas in America. If you don't like it leave.
The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help.

It definitely says so much about your future. . .if you decide to travel through Arizona/New Mexico area with that shirt on.:D:D

I've had this shirt (different colors though) and the accompanying bumper sticker for about 3 years...and drive through the rez in Arizona and New Mexico regularly. What's your point?

It make assumptions that at one time those of the jicarilla/mimbres/chiricahua were considered terrorists compared to today's standard. Quite insulting.

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

It make assumptions that at one time those of the jicarilla/mimbres/chiricahua were considered terrorists compared to today's standard. Quite insulting.

Folks, you're missing the point. The T-shirt portrays the Indians as "Homeland Security" and the invading Whites as terrorists.

I have nothing against Muslims. I just don't like them coming to our country and expecting us to do things their way..

What? You mean like forcing the middle east to adopt a US style democratic society because the US know best?

Darius' point is a very valid one and one I wholeheartedly agree with. The US are absolute hypocrites and probably a bigger threat to global safety than anyone else. They are repeating the mistakes of their past not because they havent learned, but because they know it works. They dont give a shit about anyone but themselves.

100 years down the line there will be a thread similar to this one on DZ.com with US citizens saying "ah dont blame us for the acts of the people of 2007 when they made out muslims to all be bad"
To know requires proof
To believe requires evidence
To have faith requires neither.
If you stick with that, we'll never be confused again

Holy shit an honest lawyer

When a lawyer says or writes something that seems honest and truthful, always remember that their business is not truth and honesty, but what they can sell as appearing truthful and honest.
-----------------------
"O brave new world that has such people in it".

We tend to do that often and the sheep tend to follow. Only years later do we admit what we did wrong if ever.

Sorry we killed a lot of you now get over it and don't be a baby.:S

From my limited understanding of the two conflicts, the conflict between American settlers and Native Americans had some similarities to the current conflict between America and Islamic nations.

In both cases, small bands of the native inhabitants of the land in question responded to what they felt was an unjust intrusion and unfair treatment by the United States government, by lashing out against American civilians with harsh, violent attacks. The American government responded by pointing to those attacks as justifications for further intrusions into the territory of those native inhabitants and for further unjust actions against all native inhabitants in those lands, not just the small bands perpetrating the attacks. These further intrusions and further unjust actions on the part of the American government rallied more individuals to the cause of the rogue natives. This lead the American government to send more soldiers. It's an ugly cycle.
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.

Quite the opposite, actually.

ayeee:$. I like your paradigm better

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

We tend to do that often and the sheep tend to follow. Only years later do we admit what we did wrong if ever.

Sorry we killed a lot of you now get over it and don't be a baby.:S

From my limited understanding of the two conflicts, the conflict between American settlers and Native Americans had some similarities to the current conflict between America and Islamic nations.

In both cases, small bands of the native inhabitants of the land in question responded to what they felt was an unjust intrusion and unfair treatment by the United States government, by lashing out against American civilians with harsh, violent attacks. The American government responded by pointing to those attacks as justifications for further intrusions into the territory of those native inhabitants and for further unjust actions against all native inhabitants in those lands, not just the small bands perpetrating the attacks. These further intrusions and further unjust actions on the part of the American government rallied more individuals to the cause of the rogue natives. This lead the American government to send more soldiers. It's an ugly cycle.

From now on i am sending you my threads and you can make them sound all edgemakated like that;)