Funny war protest sign

Thought this was witty and funny. I don't necessarily agree with it, I just thought it was funny.

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

Hmmmmm...I always thought if someone bombed for the right reasons, they get to spend forever with 70 some virgins;)

Who wants to train all those virgins? I like women to come with some 'skills' if you know what I mean. B|
7CP#1 | BTR#2 | Payaso en fuego Rodriguez
"I want hot chicks in my boobies!"- McBeth

Hmmmmm...I always thought if someone bombed for the right reasons, they get to spend forever with 70 some virgins;)

Yea some bomb and kill because of ridiculous beliefs others do it to pay threw college.

Either way it sucks
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

Who wants to train all those virgins? I like women to come with some 'skills' if you know what I mean. B|

We're talking SEVENTY, for chrissake! There are bound to be a few with natural talents!:ph34r:
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

We're talking SEVENTY, for chrissake! There are bound to be a few with natural talents!:ph34r:

I keep hearing the about the quantity but what about the quality? Depending on the quality, it could be heaven or it could be hell ...
"That looks dangerous." Leopold Stotch

I keep hearing the about the quantity but what about the quality? Depending on the quality, it could be heaven or it could be hell ...

If their mothers were there with you, it would DEFINITELY be hell!:S
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.