ryoder

(tap, tap, tap) Another one bites the dust

Do they have GOP workshops on how to pick up guys in bathrooms or something?

they keep getting caught, so obviously not

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

>they keep getting caught, so obviously not

Well, they need a few then. If you're going to take a "wide stance" on the issue, you need proper training.

now that's a mental picture to carry through your afternoon B|

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Well, they need a few then. If you're going to take a "wide stance" on the issue, you need proper training.

Perhaps we can save paper for next Nov election and if you want to vote Repub you can just tap your foot under the ballot booth.

You know, I'm seriously considering never entering a public bathroom for the rest of my life. We need to give these closeted gays somewhere else to go. Can they have their own ass sex rooms at the mall/rest stop/park/airport, or something??!!

--------------------------
Chuck Norris doesn't do push-ups, he pushes the Earth down.

of course it takes the term "hanging Chads" to a different level

Sign of the times:

A: "Hey, did you hear John Smith is running for office as a Republican?"

B: "No shit!!! I didn't even know he was gay!"
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

We need to give these closeted gays somewhere else to go. Can they have their own ass sex rooms at the mall/rest stop/park/airport, or something??!!

Or maybe they could go to a hotel like everyone else
My biggest handicap is that sometimes the hole in the front of my head operates a tad bit faster than the grey matter contained within.

We need to give these closeted gays somewhere else to go. Can they have their own ass sex rooms at the mall/rest stop/park/airport, or something??!!

Or maybe they could go to a hotel like everyone else

Wouldn't it be cheaper for the government to build them their own bathrooms than for the government to pay for their hotel rooms?

Wouldn't it be cheaper for the government to build them their own bathrooms than for the government to pay for their hotel rooms?

I suppose. But you're right, if they get a room they will somehow expense it and I have no desire to spend top dollar to support someones sex life. So yes, I will accept my tax dollars going to a private bathroom for these guys as the lesser of 3 evils.
My biggest handicap is that sometimes the hole in the front of my head operates a tad bit faster than the grey matter contained within.

now that's a mental picture to carry through your afternoon B|

:D:D:D
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln