29 Reviews
5 star: (27)
4 star: (1)
3 star: (0)
2 star: (1)
1 star: (0)

See all 29 customer reviews...
See all 3 discussions...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Availability: Currently unavailable. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.

WTF?
So much for freedom of speech?
Or, could it be that this type of thing only happens when it is conveinient for the media to sensure when it fits their agenda?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

On a whim I tried searching for it on NetFlix. Generally, a film shows up there long before it is available on DVD, and you can select it for your queue where is goes into the "saved" mode, meaning it will go into your queue when available. For example "Sicko" is on my "saved" queue, even though it isn't yet on DVD.

Searching for "The Path to 9/11" turned up nothing. So I searched for all films with Harvey Keitel. Nothing.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

On a whim I tried searching for it on NetFlix. Generally, a film shows up there long before it is available on DVD, and you can select it for your queue where is goes into the "saved" mode, meaning it will go into your queue when available. For example "Sicko" is on my "saved" queue, even though it isn't yet on DVD.

Searching for "The Path to 9/11" turned up nothing. So I searched for all films with Harvey Keitel. Nothing.

Try Amazon - that is where I got the info above . . . I'll link it.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

I was looking to see if/when I could get it via NetFlix.

IMDB has it listed, but nothing about DVD release:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0473404/

What really caught my eye: Stephen Root as Richard Clarke?
I've never seen Stephen Root in anything other than a comedy.
I've seen seen Richard Clarke so much as crack a joke.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Sounds like a great strategy by ABC marketing or whomever is distributing the DVD. Generate commercial media interest and internet discussion (aka gossip) to generate sales.

VR/Marg

Act as if everything you do matters, while laughing at yourself for thinking anything you do matters.
Tibetan Buddhist saying

This the same movie that Reid & Co. threatened Disney and ABC's broadcasting licenses over, right?

I think so.

You might have to move quickly on this but it's on YouTube, just search for the sections here's a link for the first part......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zam4EWvU_Hs

Thanks sv3n for the link!

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

Where?

On the TV, in my lounge. It was broadcast, not a DVD or anything.

t

Ok, more specifically, what channel/network?

You might have to move quickly on this but it's on YouTube, just search for the sections here's a link for the first part......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zam4EWvU_Hs

Thanks sv3n for the link!

You're welcome 1969912....seems like it's a pretty good show from the couple of clips that I saw.
...and you're in violation of your face!