CanuckInUSA

Religious people don't date non-religious people

hindus would be ok if they didnt smell like puberty and curry sauce mixed together.

I guess racism and bigotry really are alive and well. Sometimes I lose sight of that in my comfortable little bubble of more enlightened friends -- but then all I need is a quick trip to SC to be yanked back into reality.

. . =(_8^(1)

an "Open Mind" doesnt mean I'm going to accept anything you say simply because you say it.. that would fall under the definition of 'gullible'

Yeah, yeah, yeah... I agree that people shouldn't be so open-minded that their brain falls out of their head.

My contention is that many of your posts are smug, mocking, self-righteous and/or condescending. In other words, if someone says something you disagree with, you tend to throw in a few gratuitous cheap shots. You say you're open-minded, but your posts demonstrate a certain close-mindedness.

if someone says something you disagree with, you tend to throw in a few gratuitous cheap shots.

Don't you think we all do this. You do it, I do it, Zen does it, as do others. As much as I hate people who judge people who are different from themselves, every once in a while I catch myself doing the same thing. We all have a little hypocrite in us. Humans love to judge other humans, some just do it more often than others. :o

BTW while this poll is far from scientific, it looks like we are split down the middle. As usually, here in SC the only thing we tend to agree on, is that we disagree with each other. :ph34r:

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

or be hooked by an obvious trolling attempt..

With the poster having 78 posts, you are probably correct. Wouldn't be the first time I bit . . .

or perhaps a quick digression through politicaly incorrect sarcasm, somthing people have forgotten how to digest these days. and yes, bigotry is alive and well in all shapes and sizes, although i find that squares and fat people tend to get a larger share.

they say numbers dont lie, so if 78 somehow translates into troll, well,then by moses who am i to argue that.
we need to talk about your flare..