skinnyflyer

funniest video ever!!

for me it was the ' but I was going to use the ftp points to get the basketball jersey with hitler on the back to impress everyone' that had me on the floor.

Yeah that was fucking hilarious too..

I agree, that's the funniest fucking video I've ever seen! :D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Sure it would have been funny if I had a clue what the hell they were talking about, I understood more of the German!
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Sure it would have been funny if I had a clue what the hell they were talking about, I understood more of the German!

What, are you blind??? There were English subtitles on the video. :|:P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

im just posting this to remind myself to look at this later, when i'm not at work :P

It's worth watching again, and again. I'm still laughing! :D:D