SkyPiggie

Muslim Congressman: "Bush is like Hitler"

From the site
"We're using the video from MoveOn.org to show our supporters the type of vitriolic rhetoric being used by the president's opponents and John Kerry's surrogates," "

Kind of changes the context don't you think?

Sounds like a bad case of Pot meeting Kettle to me.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

From the site
"We're using the video from MoveOn.org to show our supporters the type of vitriolic rhetoric being used by the president's opponents and John Kerry's surrogates," "

No, I was right. You are at best trying to mislead in your post. Shame on you
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

From the site

However you wish to frame it, the Bush campaign put out an ad in 2004 comparing top dems to Hitler.

PS Don't hurt your shoulder while patting yourself on the back.

They might, if perhaps they read the quote word for word and took it at face value, as mr2mk1g aptly pointed out. No mental gymnastics necessary.

One need to take mr ellifson in as his entire picture and the attitudes of the district that he panders to. Check him out. He's a bit scary in that position. But no more so than many others. I'm sure he'll be the greatest hero in the west to about 5% of the population, and anathema to another 5%, and mostly just a source of discomfort and amusement to the rest of us.

Perhaps more discomfort than amusement. For more background on Mr. Ellison, you can check out this:

http://wrightrepublican.blogspot.com/2007/07/ellisons-strib-lte-my-response.html

and this:

http://wrightrepublican.blogspot.com/2007/07/keith-ellisons-dangerous-liaisons.html

From the site

However you wish to frame it, the Bush campaign put out an ad in 2004 comparing top dems to Hitler.

tsk tsk. shame on you again
Abraham Lincoln

That idiot is an embarassment to our region. I'd go so far as to say that Bush and his spin doctors are masters of propoganda; better than the average professional politician. Hopefully stuff like that will help people see Ellison for what he is - the worst goofball we've sent to Washington since Bozo Wellstone.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

Now Dick Cheney could be another possible candidate if he goes on living long enough.

Oh come on; Tricky Dick the 2nd only shot one person, . . . and he just winged him.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

You were caught out, and you are now making a really lame attempt to divert attention.

While you've shown me so much in the ways of ducking and running, I'm still just a humble neophyte by comparison.

You've put on another fine show in this thread. Can't you help yourself?

From the site

Funny way of thinking there, mate. The Bush campaign put out an ad comparing top dems with Hitler, and somehow it's shame on me for bringing it to your attention?:S:S:D

Bush like Hitler, says first Muslim in Congress

What an opportunity wasted.

As the first Muslim Congressman in America, he had a prime opportunity to show the U.S. that Muslims living here are just normal folks who believe in American values of freedom and family, just like everyone else.

But instead, he shows us that he fits the evil-Muslim stereotype of an irrational, illogical extremist, just like the terrorists who want to destroy this country. Yeah, that's really helpful.

From the site

Funny way of thinking there, mate. The Bush campaign put out an ad comparing top dems with Hitler, and somehow it's shame on me for bringing it to your attention?:S:S:D

Funny way of thinking huh. Well, you got it half right
Abraham Lincoln

Bush like Hitler, says first Muslim in Congress

What an opportunity wasted.

As the first Muslim Congressman in America, he had a prime opportunity to show the U.S. that Muslims living here are just normal folks who believe in American values of freedom and family, just like everyone else.

But instead, he shows us that he fits the evil-Muslim stereotype of an irrational, illogical extremist, just like the terrorists who want to destroy this country. Yeah, that's really helpful.

You obviously did not even bother to read the article.
All aboard the bandwagon!

ETA: Seriously, you're saying he's an evil Muslim terrorist that wants to kill you and you very obviously have no idea what he even said.

You obviously did not even bother to read the article.
All aboard the bandwagon!

ETA: Seriously, you're saying he's an evil Muslim terrorist that wants to kill you and you very obviously have no idea what he even said.

Apparently, you're not too clear on what John said, either. :)

Comments in red are mine.

You obviously did not even bother to read the article. (Wrong) Seriously, you're saying he's an evil Muslim terrorist that wants to kill you (Wrong) and you very obviously have no idea what he even said. (Wrong)

Strike three, you're out!

I'll help you out with your misunderstanding, even though I don't think you're worthy of my time here, but I'm feeling generous today.

I didn't say he was a terrorist, I said he was acting like an irrational, illogical extremist, and those are some of the same attributes displayed by terrorists. But you can be an irrational and illogical extremist without being an actual murderous terrorist.

Got it now?

Comments in red are mine.

You obviously did not even bother to read the article. (Wrong) Seriously, you're saying he's an evil Muslim terrorist that wants to kill you (Wrong) and you very obviously have no idea what he even said. (Wrong)

Strike three, you're out!

I'll help you out with your misunderstanding, even though I don't think you're worthy of my time here, but I'm feeling generous today.

I didn't say he was a terrorist, I said he was acting like an irrational, illogical extremist, and those are some of the same attributes displayed by terrorists. But you can be an irrational and illogical extremist without being an actual murderous terrorist.

Got it now?

Now that you have the baseball, grammer, and insult lesson out of the way, how about posting something of substance? What exactly did the congressman say that is in line with being an irrational and illogical extremist.

- if you respond, I'll at least know you read the article, which I still think you did not (or possibly did not even remotely understand)

What exactly did the congressman say that is in line with being an irrational and illogical extremist.

If you are unable to figure that out on your own, then that confirms that I am wasting my time trying to explain things to you.

Shame that you've wasted your time when it could have been spent reading the article. I actually did read it, so I know what he said and what he didn't. I remain convinced that you haven't read it.

Shame that you've wasted your time when it could have been spent reading the article. I actually did read it, so I know what he said and what he didn't. I remain convinced that you haven't read it.

You remain incorrect, too.

You might do better to actually try and make some point on the topic, rather than to spend your time using mental telepathy to try and tell everyone else what you think I have or have not read.

Do you think that Bush was the head of a conspiracy to blow-up the World Trade Center, Pentagon and Congress, in order to grab power and justify going to war? Yes or No?

You remain incorrect, too.

You might do better to actually try and make some point on the topic, rather than to spend your time using mental telepathy to try and tell everyone else what you think I have or have not read.

Actually, I did - posts #31 and 36. What I have yet to see is what exactly the congressman said that you find to be in the same vein as a terrorist.

Do you think that Bush was the head of a conspiracy to blow-up the World Trade Center, Pentagon and Congress, in order to grab power and justify going to war? Yes or No?

Of course not. I don't think Bush could pull off a one car funeral, let alone something of this magnitude. Also, I don't think even for a second that he would intentionally kill thousands of Americans in cold blood.

national security presidential directive 51
homeland '' presidential directive 20

DO YOUR RESEARCH, THESE 2 PDD'S MAKE BUSH AN ABSOLUTE DICTATOR

WWW.ADDICTEDTOWAR.COM

Executive order 13037- we are the chattel property of the government

Operation Paper clip brought the nazis here.

www.theblackvault.com
we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively

wishers never choose, choosers never wish

He'll get a pass too. Of course, some republicans will voice outrage, but I bet we'll hear zero from the democratic caucus or leadership.

I swear it feels like there is no professionalism in Washington any more! Nor patriotism at that. What happened to our country?

Does anyone else find it funny that we made a SPORT out of an EMERGENCY PROCEDURE?!?!

DO YOUR RESEARCH, THESE 2 PDD'S MAKE BUSH AN ABSOLUTE DICTATOR

heh heh..........he said DICK tator heh heh :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Abraham Lincoln