Maxx

Greenpeace Spot I produced

We started out with Maya, but then quickly converted to Softimage XSI due to our internal workflow.

We started producing it at the end of November 06 and finished it end of May 07. We did the live action takes in February and then integrated the captures into the scene..

This is a speculative spot, so it's produced without any support from greenpeace (except the yellow jackets ;))

Thanks for your feedback

Max

Am I the only one who finds a sky diver making a green peace comercial a little ironic? I know your all a bunch of hippies, but you jump out of emission spewing airplanes that have little benifit to society other then personal gratification. :D:P

Green peace and others would be happy to put you all in little cube cities and bar you from ever again stepping foot in the "wilderness" if they could. B|

That being said the clip is cool, but why all cg? :ph34r:

"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

Am I the only one who finds a sky diver making a green peace comercial a little ironic? I know your all a bunch of hippies, but you jump out of emission spewing airplanes that have little benifit to society other then personal gratification.

Good point taken. That's the reason why I convert to basejumping very soon :P

All CG because we had a very small budget and couldn't afford to do everything in real.. and it wouldn't be possible to get the shots in those conditions..

Max

Good point taken. That's the reason why I convert to basejumping very soon :P

Are you going to start using silk chutes, I heard the synthetic fabric industry is hell on the enviroment. :P:ph34r:

I think this is the first thread I got moved to the SC, is that beer. :)
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

Bit rough to be launching an inflatable - and with full sail too! Yer Captain's a nutter - I assume that's him on the stern puking up a bellyful of rum???:)

'for it's Tommy this, an' Tommy that, an' "chuck 'im out, the brute!" But it's "saviour of 'is country" when the guns begin to shoot.'

Did you do the live action composite post render inside Softimage or did you import the live action & render it within the scene?

Our deadline was not moveable anymore, so we did it the "dirty way" and rendered the live action inside the scene.. Had some advantages and some disadvantages, but at least everything got finished..