tbrown

Got TB ?

They just identified the TB patient who's under Fed'l quarantine, he's a 31 year old lawyer named Andrew Speaker, from Atlanta.

The scary thing is not so much him, but the way modern jet travel can spread anything; TB, bird flu, Ebola, smallpox, everywhere in the world so quickly. One person gets on a jet, which is nothing more than a glorified tin can for several hours, with a couple hundred people. And several hours later all those people fan out, many catching connecting flights elsewhere. No telling how far they've spread themselves and perhaps a deadly didease, before the first victim even shows up at a local ER. Scary indeed.

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

What's worse, after his passport was flagged by CDC, the border agent at the Canadian/US border let him right on through instead of detaining him.

I've heard several reports on the news about this. The doctors say they advised him not to travel. He says they advised nothing of the sort.

For one thing, if I am diagnosed with TB, the first place I'm going, and staying is at a frigging doctor's office/hospital to ensure treatment is set up. I'm not going to travel, on a f**k**g airplane, trans-f**k**g-Atlantic to a wedding.
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

The doctors say they advised him not to travel. He says they advised nothing of the sort.

The doctors might just be trying to cover their ass.

In high school I was in the hospital for an attempted suicide. My shrink at the time said he had recommended I go on anti-depressants. He never did anything of the sort.

I'm guessing if they knew he had TB, they would have quarantined him immediately.
This ad space for sale.

The doctors say they advised him not to travel. He says they advised nothing of the sort.

The doctors might just be trying to cover their ass.

Good question: who to believe a Dr:S or a Personnel injury lawyer:).

Wait a minute I'll have to think about this one.[:/]

They just identified the TB patient who's under Fed'l quarantine, he's a 31 year old lawyer named Andrew Speaker, from Atlanta.

father-in-law works on mutiply drug-resistant tuberculosis viruses
at CDC - exactly what the brand new son-in-law has.

Anyone really believe there is no connection?

Cheers, T
Fear causes hesitation, and hesitation will cause your worst fears to come true