MDMA

Hunting for pure fun

Perhaps - but he seemed pretty adamant that what he objected to was hunting purely for fun, since that was the title of his post, he said that twice in the original post, and several times in later posts.

Ok lets get this thread back on track.... the OP wants to discuss penis size....He still has not answered that question...

Hunting for fun does not give you a small weiner, if OP proves this theory with facts I will never open my mouth again :)
and to all other topics discussed:

A. Wild animals:
1. Live better lives than cattle
2. Taste better

B. Yes there are too many of us on this planet, earth could probably sustain 4 billion people without problems, no more.

C. Hunting is:
1. A necessity - to control the amount and health of the animals at hand.
2. Instinct

---------

Now people who says killing another being is wrong should follow the rules they claim to abide by. There is nothing worse than vegetarians because 99.9% are hypocrites.

If you claim it is wrong to kill living beings you should not kill any of the following:
AMPHIBIANS
BIRDS
FISH
INSECTS
MAMMALS
REPTILES

Though some vegetarians think it's 100% acceptable to eat fish, kill mosquitoes, ants and so on.
-------

I respect people who hunt, I do not respect people who torture or mistreat animals (which in my opinion eg. all McD-burger-cows are)

And lastly, as others here have said, there is more to hunting than the killing... You get to go out in the nature, be with friends and so on.

Personally I love the nature, Trekking, Fishing and so on. I'm also getting myself a hunting-license next summer (or this fall). I accept if you choose not to eat meat but as i say to jehovas when they knock at my door. I respect that you have a religion but I don't force my atheism on you, so don't force your religion on me.

Personally I love the nature, Trekking, Fishing and so on. I'm also getting myself a hunting-license next summer (or this fall).

I grew up in a family of hunters and fishers... we did it as a family. Nowadays there are many seasons that I go hunting because it makes for all that hiking and being in nature with a heightened sence of awareness. MOST of the time I see and stalk animals and do no more than count coup on them... Most people who despise hunting will never understand that once the trigger is pulled all the "FUN" is over with and a serious amount of work begins. Cleaning and skinning and packing the animal out of the wilderness areas where I go is hard work.
Most vegetarians I have met are hyocrites who do kill many animals indiscriminately every year. Perhaps if they lived their lives as the Jainists do.. I could have more respect for them.
PETA members piss me off... if its a cudly wudly little animal they want to protect it.. BUT they still eat meat or meat products.. wear leather shoes or belts etc. I guess they believe that as long as someone else does it in a far off slaughter house... that makes it better.

Personally I have been a long time member of PETA.
PEOPLE
EATING
TASTY
ANIMALS

Oh and I am not squeamish about killing my own food. But if I kill something occasionally.. I do not waste it. My gransdfather taught us... if you do not want it.. do not kill it.. release it.. but if you do kill it.. you clean it.

PETA members piss me off... if its a cudly wudly little animal they want to protect it.. BUT they still eat meat or meat products.. wear leather shoes or belts etc. I guess they believe that as long as someone else does it in a far off slaughter house... that makes it better.

Never heard of this but that's awful.
They go straight to the top of my Retard list. :|

I go out into the wild outback of Illinois and hunt Elephant. Strangely, I have yet to shoot one. A guide tells me that there are these places called "zoos" wherein I may have better luck.
Illinois needs a CCW Law. NOW.

I wouldn't mind doing some "camera hunting" of my own...

I do that OUT of season... its called learning the ground.. plus you get to see what is there beofre all the good ole boys show up on Opening morning to sight in their rifles.:S:S

Up here in Canada we don't really like hunting that much. The only reason we do it is 'cause seal clubbing season is over by the 24th of May.

Killing cute innocent baby seals is awful. Convincing people to stop killing animals is a waste of time. They should first learn how to stop killing each other.

Up here in Canada we don't really like hunting that much. The only reason we do it is 'cause seal clubbing season is over by the 24th of May.

Killing cute innocent baby seals is awful. Convincing people to stop killing animals is a waste of time. They should first learn how to stop killing each other.

Hey, do not lump folks together - I really enjoy hunting even I do not eat what I killed; there are many other meat eaters around me :)

Do not even try to waste your energy on animal killers. We won't stop. But, most important: We do not kill each other and all my hunting friends are still alive. B|

Horrido

dudeist skydiver # 3105